Thread: QL 100 Special Edition Ofab Doctor Helm!

QL 100 Special Edition Ofab Doctor Helm!

Taking some offers on one of my only rarities, a QL 100 Special Edition Ofab Doctor Helmet.

I'm not even sure I want to part with it, more interested in knowing if it has any worth :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

last guy who posted that he was selling these types of bugged armors got them deleted by a gm and got also a warning that he will be banned if he will get caught with them again

so gl hf

Remove your ad before your item is deleted
    Varsbot
    Variable004

It will be deleted whenever that patch with open inspect hits anyways... so might as well just get it deleted now.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

sent petition with all your toon names

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    last guy who posted that he was selling these types of bugged armors got them deleted by a gm and got also a warning that he will be banned if he will get caught with them again

so gl hf
    Thanks! The item was bought from another player, it was in the OFAB shop years ago so I don't consider it a "bugged" item. It was bought in a legit way from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    Remove your ad before your item is deleted
    Thanks for the warning, if they remove it they better reimburse me

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    It will be deleted whenever that patch with open inspect hits anyways... so might as well just get it deleted now.
    I'm not holding my breath on that ever making it ingame to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    sent petition with all your toon names
    You don't know all my toon names and I get petitioned on a daily basis. Feels like whenever I enter BS on one of my lowbie twinks clans tells me I'm exploiting.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg

Heyas

I had a ql 50 of theese, once I started an auction for it the item went poof.. :/

FC: Nothing to see where move along, move along
    *Deletes item player bought from another player for insane creds*

Was there ever any explanation of how those helmets made it ingame? I'm guessing some Dev had a twink they wanted to finish?
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaveup View Post

Was there ever any explanation of how those helmets made it ingame? I'm guessing some Dev had a twink they wanted to finish?
    FC don't have QA that checks these things is my guess... Probably it's more of yeah the client starts I can log in to newbie island, you can ship this.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

there have been an explanation, not in official forums. simple answer and explanation is; Mistake by accident, like silverback back in time (sort of)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    The item was bought from another player, it was in the OFAB shop years ago so I don't consider it a "bugged" item. It was bought in a legit way from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaveup View Post

All the same like these ones:
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=596399
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=604822

It's an item that came into the game through a BUG. And players using a BUG is called EXPLOITing.
    Sad that people have to keep defending it as "oh it was put into the game, therefore it must be intentional, even though they removed it right after".
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

I sold a 250 for 2.5B I think. few years ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    All the same like these ones:
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=596399
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=604822

It's an item that came into the game through a BUG. And players using a BUG is called EXPLOITing.
    Sad that people have to keep defending it as "oh it was put into the game, therefore it must be intentional, even though they removed it right after".
    If they remove it they better reimburse me :P

In my eyes it's no more an exploit than the PBP, ELLTS and Aban Fala bracers. Even if it was a screw up by FC they need to properly reimburse the players they delete the items from. I have no problems with them deleting it, as long as I get back what was invested in that item. Otherwise it's FC screwing over the players (nothing new I guess) and that's not ok.

Rafeg

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    If they remove it they better reimburse me :P

In my eyes it's no more an exploit than the PBP, ELLTS and Aban Fala bracers. Even if it was a screw up by FC they need to properly reimburse the players they delete the items from. I have no problems with them deleting it, as long as I get back what was invested in that item. Otherwise it's FC screwing over the players (nothing new I guess) and that's not ok.
    Yes, the digamma i looted from the ground in bore too.. They gotta reimburse me..

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Yes, the digamma i looted from the ground in bore too.. They gotta reimburse me..
    If that was looted then it was picked up from someone hijacking a GM's account, I would say that is rather different from purchasing it from an OFAB vendor, wouldn't you? ^^

Rafeg

i think deleting those helmets is completely out of proportion. its not a game breaking item. you can still buy them if you want to just like pbp, ellts and aban fala bracers, which cant be aquired via loot/event anymore. those helmets arent gamebreaking or making you op in an instant. deleting something a player paid billions is not fair.

if you want to delete non-gamebreaking items then feel free to start deleting 99.5% of all ssos too. cuz there were only a hand full ingame after 7 years until spetses got bugged and dropped them with 70% chance!
    Last edited by slythea; Mar 4th, 2014 at 02:01:00.