Thread: IRRK: JAME activates Whompah Weapon Suppressors

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: JAME activates Whompah Weapon Suppressors

IRRK: JAME activates Whompah Weapon Suppressors
    February 24th, 29488

In light of recent events and rumours that point towards a subtle invasion of Jobe by either Omni-Pol or Sentinel Forces. JAME have activated Weapon Suppressors on all three Whompah rematerialisation devices.

Any citizen, regardless of factional stance or origin will have their weapons jammed with a harmonic frequency until they pass into Nascence. The devices serve as entirely reversible, so any citizen passing from Nascence into Jobe and onwards into Rubi-Ka will receive the same.

As always, due to the position of Jobe in Rubi-Ka's Ionosphere, the suppression gas levels remain at one hundred percent, suppressing any aggressive or actively violent thoughts.

I'm saddened that JAME and the IRRK would publish this without first consulting either my Office, or Omni-Tek. Omni-Pol of course have no plans to invade Jobe, what a ridiculous thought!

I invite both the IRRK and JAME to get in immediate contact with my Office to remedy this.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    I'm saddened that JAME and the IRRK would publish this without first consulting either my Office, or Omni-Tek. Omni-Pol of course have no plans to invade Jobe, what a ridiculous thought!

I invite both the IRRK and JAME to get in immediate contact with my Office to remedy this.
    Considering JAME has been harassing Clans and Omni in Jobe, because of A report telling them they were going have a battle in the city.... I think you are further out of the loop then you realize Geers.

By the way it was Andrew Phillips that filed that report.

I'm saddened that JAME and the IRRK would publish this without first consulting either my Office, or Omni-Tek.
    Maybe they don't think you're really all that important, or that Omni-tek is worthy of consideration for their own internal policies and such.

Or, perhaps they are anticipating an attack from people, and are taking premeditated measures to ensure you don't stick your imperial noses into their pies. Considering the level of entitlement you and your 'colleagues' seem to think you have, it only makes perfect sense.

I applaud Jobe. They use science before resorting to war. That's kinda cool.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Try telling JAME and IRRK that they're in need of your permission before publishing stuff.
    See what happens.

Oh, if you do, you are required to let me know before, I'll grab snacks for this one.

...What, you're not answerable to me? Well, neither are JAME and IRRK to you.

Also, where's the ticket you were supposed to send me? Did a leet eat it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Considering JAME has been harassing Clans and Omni in Jobe, because of A report telling them they were going have a battle in the city.... I think you are further out of the loop then you realize Geers.

Out of the loop from the Department i currently run?....It appears it is you who is out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Maybe they don't think you're really all that important, or that Omni-tek is worthy of consideration for their own internal policies and such.

Or, perhaps they are anticipating an attack from people, and are taking premeditated measures to ensure you don't stick your imperial noses into their pies. Considering the level of entitlement you and your 'colleagues' seem to think you have, it only makes perfect sense.

I applaud Jobe. They use science before resorting to war. That's kinda cool.
    I'm all for Jobe taking precautionary measures to protect themselves. What i'm not for, is them implicating me and my Department in unfounded and ridiculous theories and then publishing it on the News.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenah View Post
    Try telling JAME and IRRK that they're in need of your permission before publishing stuff.
    See what happens.

Oh, if you do, you are required to let me know before, I'll grab snacks for this one.

...What, you're not answerable to me? Well, neither are JAME and IRRK to you.

Also, where's the ticket you were supposed to send me? Did a leet eat it?
    IRRK will be recieving a retraction notice along with a citation for damages to Omni-Pol. It has been done before, and will be done again. You will find they are most answerable when facing perfectly legal claims.

Undelivered tickets still required to be paid in full. Further legal action may be brought against you should you fail to pay the fine.

I'm all for Jobe taking precautionary measures to protect themselves. What i'm not for, is them implicating me and my Department in unfounded and ridiculous theories and then publishing it on the News.
    It makes little difference lately. You and your 'Department' have been actively engaged in things worse and some by your own admittance.

So why should they trust you?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    It makes little difference lately. You and your 'Department' have been actively engaged in things worse and some by your own admittance.

So why should they trust you?
    Omni-Pol only ever acts for the betterment of the Corporation within our jurisdiction and what falls under our scope of duties.

The question is: What would Omni-Pol want with Jobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post

Indeed, Mr. Clay, it was, you you don't seem to have read it before, so here we are:

'To the Jobe Association of Metaphysical Exploration,

Greetings. It has come to my attention that the Sentinel Clan plan to send a force into the City of Jobe. It is likely that the troops will have their armaments concealed and be wearing plain clothing instead of armour. If pressed, it is possible that they might justify their deceit by purporting to be 'defending the City from invasion'.

I hope that this information prove useful to the Association.'

It is disappointing to see this cynical attempt to use the Corporation as an enabler for unbridled terrorist aggression against the neutral Association, and I am pleased that corrective action has been taken.

However, that misinformation has caused them to mistrust the police also is deeply regrettable.
    Last edited by Encyros; Feb 25th, 2014 at 23:30:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    Indeed, Mr. Clay, it was, you you don't seem to have read it before, so here we are:

'To the Jobe Association of Metaphysical Exploration,

Greetings. It has come to my attention that the Sentinel Clan plan to send a force into the City of Jobe. It is likely that the troops will have their armaments concealed and be wearing plain clothing instead of armour. If pressed, it is possible that they might justify their deceit by purporting to be 'defending the City from invasion'.

I hope that this information prove useful to the Association.'

It is disappointing to see this cynical attempt to use the Corporation as an enabler for unbridled terrorist aggression against the neutral Association, and I am pleased that corrective action has been taken.

However, that misinformation has caused them to mistrust the police also is deeply regrettable.
    You are a very creative witter, such an imagination! How exactly did you plan to prove what the -Sentinels- were planning again? Looks like JAME just called your bull for what it is, and shut everything down. I wonder if Geers knew about you making her job more difficult.

IRRK will be recieving a retraction notice along with a citation for damages to Omni-Pol. It has been done before, and will be done again. You will find they are most answerable when facing perfectly legal claims.
    If it's not shut down and your fingers slapped... again.

Undelivered tickets still required to be paid in full. Further legal action may be brought against you should you fail to pay the fine.
    How are you going to explain that you're expecting people to pay a fine that they never received, and for which they don't know the amount? For all I know, you just made it up or it's yet another fine that got shot down by your superiors along with others you were planning to waste your time on.

Just have a grunt to deliver it for you, if that fine is legit. My office is in Tir 5, next to the Rebel, door closest to the Surgery Clinic. I'll treat your boy better than you'd treat any of my own. I also promise I'll pay the exact value of the fine as listed on it. Oh hell yes, I'll pay it. I'll even keep the fine to make sure I got the amount right. I don't exactly trust you to issue me a receipt... I can picture you turning around after, wailing that I didn't pay it.

You know how to sink someone? Promote them to something they're not good at, and let them sink themselves. Hands stay clean while you watch the boat go down.

Have a nice day, citizen... *winks*

The question is: What would Omni-Pol want with Jobe?
    You're an fool if you can't answer that. Because its no secret you guys want everything under your control.

And anything that is outside of your control, makes you sad. I can prefab a Teddy if it makes you feel better.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

As an Omni citizen who had lived in Jobe since the city was opened, i'd have to say personally i welcome this. I still remember the Dust Brigade attack on Jobe, anything that prevents something like that happening again.

Politics aside, i suspect a lot of civilians will sleep better for this.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet