Thread: OTPC: Omni-Med and Omni-Reform limited time offer for Omni-Pol Officers! *

OTPC: Omni-Med and Omni-Reform limited time offer for Omni-Pol Officers! *

OTPC: Omni-Med and Omni-Reform limited time offer for Omni-Pol Officers! *
    February 23rd, 29488

From the joint efforts of Omni-Med and Omni-Reform comes a limited time offer for Omni-Pol officers across Omni-Tek territory.

Start your annual leave early with this exciting pre-R&R examination and we'll recind the mandatory twenty-six week annual leave request period on the day.

Come visit us at one of our many Omni-Med sites across Rubi-Ka! Or alternatively, contact one of your local Omni-Med or Omni-Reform officers to book your appointment.

* This limited time offer is mandatory for all employees under Omni-Pol. Non-Compliance will result in one years suspension of salary, revocation of all holiday entitlement for the rest of your employment with Omni-Pol. Side effects of non-compliance can include, but not limited to; internal bleeding, organ failure, bruising, swelling, concussion, headaches, blunt force trauma, reclamation, broken bones and or permadeath.

Get better with Omni-Med!

As a member of the Armed Forces I am shocked that this offer does not extend to any other branches of the Security Department. Omni-Pol is not the only department working tirelessly to protect the people of Rubi-Ka. I feel that this very generous offer should be opened up to other branches of Security as not not show obvious favouritism toward Omni-Pol.
    Omni-AF

I am happy to be able to announce that after a brief consultation it has been decided to extend this very special offer to all employees working in Security, with the same terms and conditions applying.

Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform

As a clanner I condone and encourage this effort from Omni-reform to send all .. other .. security branches to enlist in this special offer from Omni-med.

After all, I truly believe you guys deserve a special reward for all the comedy you bring to Rubi-ka!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I must say, this truly gave me the laugh of the day.. thank you Omni-tek for bringing Rubi-ka the daily laughter.
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Annual leave for all Omni-Pol has been temporarily withdrawn on my authorization. According to article 6293A-2894B, section three; it remains the decision of Omni-Pols Senior Command to withdraw or distribute annual leave entitlements.

At the current time, and under the current situation I believe Officers taking annual leave would negatively impact the Omni-Tek Security Division, and could risk corporate security.

Any further enquiries can be brought to my office.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

And, this applies to you - how, exactly?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    I am happy to be able to announce that after a brief consultation it has been decided to extend this very special offer to all employees working in Security, with the same terms and conditions applying.

Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Oh hey Andrew! I didn't know you were cleared for speaking on behalf of Omni-Med and Omni-Reform regarding this offer... I guess congratulations on your promotion are in order!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenah View Post
    Oh hey Andrew! I didn't know you were cleared for speaking on behalf of Omni-Med and Omni-Reform regarding this offer... I guess congratulations on your promotion are in order!
    Thank you Cher!

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    And, this applies to you - how, exactly?
    As Director of Omni-Pol Operations, i'd say this applies to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    As Director of Omni-Pol Operations, i'd say this applies to me...
    I don't recall seeing that department on the list of official new offices of Omni-tek Rubi-ka.

Your name is on the founders list, according to public information and that's pretty much it. Playing the devil's advocate here, but even if such an organization existed, and I'm sure it is - are you certain its in the official administration? Are you certain your 'colleagues' really need your signature on anything?

It's quite well known that you lot deems to disinvent your own legal system when it suits you, and when it doesn't weapons of mass destruction inevitably become involved.

Maybe you should ask Ross, or Zora, or Bahirae what they think of 'official' cross platform integration.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    I don't recall seeing that department on the list of official new offices of Omni-tek Rubi-ka.

Your name is on the founders list, according to public information and that's pretty much it. Playing the devil's advocate here, but even if such an organization existed, and I'm sure it is - are you certain its in the official administration? Are you certain your 'colleagues' really need your signature on anything?

It's quite well known that you lot deems to disinvent your own legal system when it suits you, and when it doesn't weapons of mass destruction inevitably become involved.
    Omni-Pol and the Omni-Tek Armed Forces now operate under the Omni-Tek Security Divsion. Both Departments still exist, just are simply merged into one umbrella to allow for greater cooperation.

If you'd like to be further educated on Omni-Teks hierachy and structure you could always attend a meeting with Omni-Reform.

** sets down his cup of tea reading the ensuring discussion with great amusement. **
    Termin Zawar
    "we are here to serve"

This is the point.

This is your head.

You lost the game.

Silly ninny, I can kill you with my brain.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...