Thread: Something New About The Game!

Something New About The Game!

Hello, My name is Herich (in game) and i am here to tell you guys (Funcom) that i feel you need to keep the login screen interesting and keep new news going every day of the week... or at least Mon. - Fri. I'm tired of looking at "All servers are up after the downtime" for a WEEK after the game was down. Just take this under consideration. For Gosh sakes .. Write more Topics or stories for that game. I AM NOT SAYING PATCH THE GAME OR ANYTHING TO THE GAME.. Just the Story line!!! You need to do more with it. Write a new lil Message or paragraph about the Game EVERY day.! Make them about something.. the chars. the planet.. the other planets. the stars.. the Rubika world itself i don't care.. but start something to make the "storyline" more interesting. This game goes for WEEKS without Something being done! No offense but that not a Good thing. =( I get.. bored... and, well... i'm sure others do also with this game. FC needs to sponser more ONLINE EVENTS! this game is supposed to be a MMORPG but its more of a .... Get online and do missions / hunt game. IT has no interaction between players and the Story line! Maybe make the missions we do effect the game somehow. I have just ideas but no answers. But thats why we are all paying you the 12.95 a month.

Any one else know what i mean? anyone else have some ideas? or even story ideas to help FC out? Plz!! Write back this is IMPORTANT. If your just reading and havent' registered plz do to post here!! I mean it! this is VERY important. Do i feel all this alone here?

~Herich~ out.
    ----------------------------------
    117 Mp

105 Doc Girldoc
    83 Enf HitmeHard
    78 Trad Gerp

Herich... I hate to break it to you, but the login screen is just the first step you have to get through to actually get ingame. No wonder you are bored, staring at that screen for over a week thinking; 'Is this all?'...

If you press the 'Log in' button you will soon find yourself in a world full of wonders and clean people (if you're Omni, anyway), vibrant colors and vast spaces to explore. Try it, you might like it.

Seriously though, it's just a login screen. Look for the story on the AO website or follow the links from the login screen. Personally I prefer having the story served in bigger chunks instead of little pieces every day since I rather spend my available time ingame instead of reading little tidbits of a story every day.

I agree with you about ingame events, though. It would be nice to see more official ones.

*edited: Darn typos follow me where ever I go...*
    Last edited by Dominata; Oct 21st, 2002 at 12:06:56.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

lmao, Dominata. =P
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Are my eyes playing tricks on me again?

I could have sworn that there is a section there in the login screen that IS in fact updated with storyline news at least two or three times a week as the story evolves.

HEH, cute! veeerrryyyy fuunny.. u know what i mean!!!

anyway.. ~BUMP~

Herich Out.

yup that'd be nice.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco