Thread: wtb crafted rings + distange/range guide

wtb crafted rings + distange/range guide

needing a tl3 or lower +2 special distance and special ranged guid and 2x +4 ts/pm rings. +3s would prolly work too. if you see any high ql diamond and gold/plat or drops from a sided mob helping someone grab spec books give me a shout.

still havent found anything. in game or on gmi. havent checked in a day or two tho. if you come across anything, shout, or gmi it if you can. thanks.

I couldnt ever find them in that ql when i made my soldier tank (omni) I actually had to go clan and equip a clan version then went back omni.

im neut, and its about a pvm char. couple points of burst = switch a sleeve. couple ts/pm = switch another sleeve. im after crap no one even picks up. and paying insane well for it. if u find em, plz post here or on gmi.

by tank i meant twink, and what i meant was you have to get clan version as they dont drop in that ql range for omni. trust me i know i farmed mobs that should drop them and was spamming bor/forums/neutnet for about 6 months trying to get

hrm. thats kinda brutal. sorta unfair that clan gets a version neut can wear and no wearable for omni in that ql. no one has seen one in game? guess i can ease up on farming/spamming heh. thx for the info man.

Ya and then they went and made some of the mobs that dropped them unattackable for the ely quests but it is farmable still.

man.. my quick lazy out of a few points option seems a lot less easy. i thought they both dropped kinda randomly. no omni version = no double up = no point. paying well for any of it just the same i suppose. guess i need rings more now tho haha.