Thread: additional character slots

additional character slots

So we have now 12 (or 10) character slots pre 1 account.

Where/when/how we can get additional character slots on same account ?
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

When they decide to implement them via the item shop.

You can imagine those would have to be really expensive, as your alternative is to buy a second account and give FC an entire account worth of revenue. The tradeoff for them is one-time purchase vs. several months of revenue. I'm no expert but I'd guess it breaks even at five years's sub divided by max slots, or about $50 per slot. Somewhere in that ballpark.
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Trypha View Post
    You can imagine those would have to be really expensive, as your alternative is to buy a second account and give FC an entire account worth of revenue. The tradeoff for them is one-time purchase vs. several months of revenue. I'm no expert but I'd guess it breaks even at five years's sub divided by max slots, or about $50 per slot. Somewhere in that ballpark.
    ROFL.. 50$ a slot hahahahahahhaha..

1year subscription cost about 100$ and you will get 10 slots.
    So 10$ per 1 slot ? But yeah...you have to pay each year while slots are perma.
    So maybe a bit more.
    Or maybe some Funcom points
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Amazing!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Thank you funcom! Now i can finaly play MP and Keeper. The least loved professions I've yet to master.

TO show support i've just bought 3 slots. Engine can wait, give us more of these utility upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Just tell me they are yesdrop
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

On the subject.. I bought 3... and didn't get anything. How does one activate them?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    On the subject.. I bought 3... and didn't get anything. How does one activate them?
    As far as i know they should just activate, but this system is on the billing team so I don't really know how it works internally. You need to contact customer support to have it looked at.

Thank you Macrosun, GM's report it's a known issue and it should be resolved soon. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you FC !!!
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    GM's report it's a known issue and it should be resolved soon.
    Some time has gone and a patch hit the live server but i haven't found anything in the latest patch notes. So is it still an issue or has it been fixed already ?

Quote Originally Posted by Etharas View Post
    Some time has gone and a patch hit the live server but i haven't found anything in the latest patch notes. So is it still an issue or has it been fixed already ?
    I used the service without issues almost two weeks ago
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I tried it yesterday and it seams to work, thanks for your reply.