Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Milestones

I think Prion got Experienced first on Insilico from Mswarm at Tara (who was played by Tibana??). I think Mswarm was part of the Skulldawg experienced farming fiasco in some way but I forget now.SS probably was first Neophyte but I can't really recall. There was Shaded and Trystar who were both 200 around the same time and both had GA early. They would sit in MMD all the time. Adonff and Athx were early 200 enfs but I think they were maybe Novice at highest (which was still high back then). Xscape was an early 200 soldier on RK 2. Dodgeman was just plain awesome.

Added entry to announce the launch on Steam February 2017
    Still Alive!
    <3
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

While we are at it, anyone know first person/team/faction to do DB3? PoH? other stuff?
    Shadow Ops
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

First 200 with Xan weapon? I know I'm the first 200 melee advy with Hatred of the Xan on, no ideea who was the first ever to get a WU off collector. Blacklist?
    First 200/30/70? - ???
    First to duel a GM?
    First person to own a Sparkling Scimitar of Spetses?

First Grand Master, I think, was Prion, then was sold/farmed to/by Toxicmen on his advy Danielka...then it was farmed and sold all over.
    First person to sell lootrights was, in my recollection, Spandelero.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    First 200 with Xan weapon? I know I'm the first 200 melee advy with Hatred of the Xan on, no ideea who was the first ever to get a WU off collector. Blacklist?
    First 200/30/70? - ???
    First to duel a GM?
    First person to own a Sparkling Scimitar of Spetses?

First Grand Master, I think, was Prion, then was sold/farmed to/by Toxicmen on his advy Danielka...then it was farmed and sold all over.
    First person to sell lootrights was, in my recollection, Spandelero.
    I love "First to duel a GM" First Grand Master also. First person to sell lootrights... controversial, but still I think deserves a mention Do we have any references or other people can confirm these?
    It's getting real tricky as there is a lot of people saying different things, and some of them are super specific "First trox advy with pistols equipped to get pvp title whilst killing tara during a full moon" or something.

It's hard enough as historian digging up some of this stuff with just auno/anarchy-online PoRK/etc... do we have any references or screenies or botlogs etc - anything will do, at least a second person confirming some of these.. anything! otherwise they will keep getting disputed by someone else and it all seems a bit like wishy-washy hearsay. The important thing here is keeping a historical account and not so much a pissing contest but it's awesome to see some of the nostalgia and see you guys reminisce :~)

Keep them coming guys n gals
    Shadow Ops

first to solo multibox:
    collector
    beast
    12m
    apf 13
    apf 28
    apf 35
    gauntlet (well i could solo with a single crat also no mb needed for this instance)
    halloween entvined instance
    Desert Rider

story on desert rider. So my org leader at the time was a respected veteran leader on omni side. He played since the beginning, and he knew every 'elite' player. I was still in my experimental stage with MB and I was talking in org chat to my friend castledoc and we were discussing if we could use our MB to win the desert rider raid. My org leader said 'No, the elites of this game are unbeatable. You will never OD and win LR vs the pro players of this game'. I took that comment as a personal challenge, and that year I OD'ed both hellcom and iraid over and over and over. The raiders in hellcom were so frustrated they went, full crybaby mode and it escalated up to the point that Foob pm'ed me asking me to stop. That was the end of the old elites, but it was the birth of a new era.

p.s. hmm dunno if this counts, but I was the first and maybe only person to raffle a free grace on stream
    Last edited by Soju; Feb 28th, 2017 at 02:14:56.

I *Think* I ran the first and only successful s42 PUBLIC raid post server merge (no raid bots). shoutouts to eslam and fathy for the help organizing and rallying for hours.
    i could be wrong tho, please correct me if i am.
    haha i think i am wrong. I forgot that on clanside they have orgs/alliances that do s42.

I also have a pistol enforcer, and a pistol keeper that i have used to do raids lol, does that count for anything haha
    Last edited by Soju; Feb 28th, 2017 at 05:14:45.

First and Only Raid Leader to run close to 200 raids in a month and half or something ridiculous like that. (if anyone remembers this then props to you)

This one is a 'maybe' never heard/seen this one done. :
    First shade to successfully tank and survive all apf bosses (13, 28, 35, 42) // 12man bosses also.

Also and I am very highly doubtful I am the first for this one. Tanked (and survived) Beast from 100% hp. (shade)

Attempted Soloed Moxy with shade (stand and tank, not kite,). I NEVER killed however. I've took at the most about 70% of his hp multiple times. I think that's an achievement in itself

May not be milestones but I'm quite proud of these.

Out of curiosity.....
    Who was the first legitimate level 1 to get BoC (as social obviously)?
    Last edited by R0sers; Feb 28th, 2017 at 05:56:26.
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    first to solo multibox:
    beast
    apf 13
    apf 28
    apf 35
    Don't want to disappoint you, but i've done those 6-logged way before you had 6 accounts ready for action.

And yea, my greatest achievement was to equip ql300 EOE before LE. I think noone else did it pre-LE.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

First 200 Atrox enf with TNH belt (pre apotheosis)

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Don't want to disappoint you, but i've done those 6-logged way before you had 6 accounts ready for action.

And yea, my greatest achievement was to equip ql300 EOE before LE. I think noone else did it pre-LE.
    haha. nono im not dissapointed Im impressed, you were alt-tabbing it back then i assume?

p.s. hurry up and buy this game so I can come work for you and we can make AO great again
    Last edited by Soju; Feb 28th, 2017 at 21:03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    haha. nono im not dissapointed Im impressed, you were alt-tabbing it back then i assume?

p.s. hurry up and buy this game so I can come work for you and we can make AO great again
    Yeah. I've used pure manual control of all toons. It was pretty interesting and hard challenge, which entertained me alot back then.
    Lappy's keyboard could barely survive that sh*t

About buying AO - well, we'll see if that will happen. Even tho I really doubt Funcom will let it happen except if offer will contain some crazy bunch of cash
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by R0sers View Post
    First and Only Raid Leader to run close to 200 raids in a month and half or something ridiculous like that. (if anyone remembers this then props to you)

This one is a 'maybe' never heard/seen this one done. :
    First shade to successfully tank and survive all apf bosses (13, 28, 35, 42) // 12man bosses also.

Also and I am very highly doubtful I am the first for this one. Tanked (and survived) Beast from 100% hp. (shade)

Attempted Soloed Moxy with shade (stand and tank, not kite,). I NEVER killed however. I've took at the most about 70% of his hp multiple times. I think that's an achievement in itself

May not be milestones but I'm quite proud of these.

Out of curiosity.....
    Who was the first legitimate level 1 to get BoC (as social obviously)?
    I tanked all APFs and survived them all on shade. Same for 12man, same for Beast. Many others did it before me, nothing special here. Try soloing Anansi's Hands
    First level 1 to get a BoC legitimately was, I think, Gatester. Need more research on this!

GG on the EOE Arty, that was a nightmare pre-LE!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Longest TL5 tower war (on RK2 anyway): May 17, 2008 "Change Quetzling" vs "Broken" plus other orgs on both sides. Lasted a little over 12 hours. Quite literally there were no winner. Sites changed owners, multiple times that day, but there was no overall major effect on side xp.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    "Fixed" vs "Broken"
    Fixed it for you
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Fixed it for you
    At that day it still wasn't "Fixed", it was renamed a few days after
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

First to duel a GM?
    I dueled one on my agent when i was 216 i think -leveling at tig . I can't recall exactly his name except it sounded french ^^ Oh and Well 3 crit caped -_- (40% cap) He was kind enough to warp me back to tig area
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

First legit solo rank 9 tl5

Quote Originally Posted by Recka View Post
    First legit solo rank 9 tl5
    Fabricator!

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    Longest TL5 tower war (on RK2 anyway): May 17, 2008 "Change Quetzling" vs "Broken" plus other orgs on both sides. Lasted a little over 12 hours. Quite literally there were no winner. Sites changed owners, multiple times that day, but there was no overall major effect on side xp.
    I may recall a TL5 fight on RK1 2011 during june, lasted from 0800am until 14-1500pm the next day. there was .30% side xp change after 20 or so sites changing sides. It was quite the hilarious war if you were someone watching :P
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site