Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Milestones

The Dojo was founded 25th November 2001 - I don't know how to access the original FC site where you could check that anymore, but this might help, it's our old web site:
    http://thedojo.free.fr/dojo.htm.
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

I don't know if this helps, but it's worth posting maybe
    http://web.archive.org/web/200010070...com/index.html

older version of the server notes I could find:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200111272...y/oldnews.html

this is the first patch note I could find (6/28/01)
    http://web.archive.org/web/200208040...ity/patch.html

here is the earliest forums I could find: (unfortunately with dead links )
    http://web.archive.org/web/200210022...hy-online.com/

AO front Page from 2002:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200209261...hy-online.com/

Org lookup from 2002 (you can browse "most" orgs, and people in them, but not individual characters):
    http://web.archive.org/web/200204012...kup/chars.html

maybe someone with more time can look thru the wayback machine slider, and grab some info, I only had a few minutes to browse thru it.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Dec 11th, 2013 at 19:51:02.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Mastura View Post
    We need more RK2 RK3 and Neutral stats.
    C'mon peeps!
    I like this project of yours, will try and post when I think of stuff.

I think it is fair to say that RK2 neutrals only really become prominent in endgame about 6-12 months after SL came out. The first org to really have those players was Underworld... Kevoupe, Pillbaby, and that Atrox Keeper... Edis? I forget his name. When I was in TR, a few months after their formation, we coordinated an attack with Underworld on Nemesis. We took the 300 base, and I told Kevoupe about the timing, and Underworld took their 150 base at the same time (with only neutrals involved). I believe they held the little 200 base in PW for a while too (unheard of for Neutrals back in 04). Then you had New Movement, who had some good players too.

Anyway, I think the first RK2 220 Neutral was Kevoupe, a soli Fixer. Look up Pillbaby and Edis too though, as they were both right behind him, may have even beat him - pretty sure Kev was first though.

Oh, and first 200 doc on RK2 was Drjoy. Was the 2nd 200 on RK2 after Tibanna I think.

I believe first to get Master title were Caol and Nothinman when they figured out the calculations of points gained/losed in old pvp system (there should be a thread about it in the old old forum).
    Kink was first to get it legitimaly tho.

Wenzell was the first 200 crat on rk1, storm

Quote Originally Posted by Infamine View Post
    I believe first to get Master title were Caol and Nothinman when they figured out the calculations of points gained/losed in old pvp system (there should be a thread about it in the old old forum).
    Kink was first to get it legitimaly tho.
    that point system was just horrible.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    The loss of points should have stayed though, at least up until bringing you to the minimum experience for your current title so you have to "stay alive" more and more to get to the next one

Oh and just thaught about it, first guy to be forced to change side was "Aberic", forced to go Clan after killing the president in Omni Ent during peacetime; you can even find official post about this where they claims "it was only a clone", heh... wonder if he wasn't the first 200 MA also

I am about 100% sure I was in the small group that camped Tarasque on RK2 first. We 4 manned it usually weeks before it went main stream. This was before those chunks did anything (or we didn't know they were), we almost threw them away lol. I led the group so I'd say I was the first to loot it. Believe SuperSolid, Cocio and Karatenyllet were the other guys in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastura View Post
    Check this out in all its glory, as you wipe a solemn tear from your misty eye ....

https://web.archive.org/web/20010908...tek/rubika.jpg
    I still have that floating around somewhere. Came in the box with the game along with some other nifty things.

Nobody really enjoyed it. People just thought it was nice that dying actually meant you lost something, rather than gaining titles because you're a nolifer and have nothing but time on your hands, irregardless of skill.
    Last edited by Mostadio; Dec 20th, 2013 at 18:03:46.
    Waiting for a cure.

Last edited by RedWatr; Dec 20th, 2013 at 19:14:07.
    T O O N Z:

Jesus this is not a good sign. Usually you think back on stuff like this when you're old and close to death. We still got another 60-80 years to play AO for christ sake people

Quote Originally Posted by Gargle View Post
    Jesus this is not a good sign. Usually you think back on stuff like this when you're old and close to death. We still got another 60-80 years to play AO for christ sake people
    no worries, we're just archiving it because some of us are losing our minds, nothing to do with the game dying at all
    T O O N Z:

no worries, we're just archiving it because some of us are losing our minds, nothing to do with the game dying at all
    As long as it's archiving! Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by Armycastaway View Post
    I am about 100% sure I was in the small group that camped Tarasque on RK2 first. We 4 manned it usually weeks before it went main stream. This was before those chunks did anything (or we didn't know they were), we almost threw them away lol. I led the group so I'd say I was the first to loot it. Believe SuperSolid, Cocio and Karatenyllet were the other guys in the group.
    SS wasn't first 200 agent, right? I can't remember any other agents from back then, but he dinged in 08/2002 which seems late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Shattered Dreams (neutral rk2) held NLD site iirc for quite a while, over 7 years till Paradise took it out of sheer boredom. Then President Falikos had a screenshot of the CT being planted complete with timestamp.
    Can confirm this since I was the person who took it, was checking demoders tower tracker at the time and at longest standing fields it said duration unknown. Went to check it out and saw the ct was created at the start of 2002, site was NLD 3 (ql 50-75 range). Killed it with my 60 keeper and 86 mp on 16-12-2010 so that makes it the longest standing site with 8 1/2 year ish.

After I took it I let another neutral org plant it again.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyhazard View Post
    Can confirm this since I was the person who took it, was checking demoders tower tracker at the time and at longest standing fields it said duration unknown. Went to check it out and saw the ct was created at the start of 2002, site was NLD 3 (ql 50-75 range). Killed it with my 60 keeper and 86 mp on 16-12-2010 so that makes it the longest standing site with 8 1/2 year ish.

After I took it I let another neutral org plant it again.
    Ok so you're a party pooper, that we can establish.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba View Post

Throw in losing all your XP if you didn't save. Plus the fact you could only get about 50k per kill XP. Even more difficult was having to level in a PVP zone (Called BCB on rk2 and Ace Camp on RK1) and having Trystar and Tindstar ganking me every chance they could and you would realize that I barely slept for 6 months. Hell im not even sure I took a shower more then a couple times a week LOL.
    Pretty sure I teamed with you more times than I ganked you.

I sold 300ql uwos for 300 ql cc and css sets, guess thats now over 15b trade.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast