Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible powerlevelling service 1-whatever(160?)

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    wow genious realy? ofc its ageinst the Eula, why i Question how this service would be doable from lev 1-160 without requireing the other person to be on at all time more or less.
    The service requires ONE move on the part of the customer, I would hardly class that as "all the time more or less"

Thanks for the bumps though, and wow lots of replies. I've been busy as hell irl so haven't even had time to check the post.

I will indeed be doing this still, I'll try to get in touch with the people here and get a run going asap
    Darktankin 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Popakap 220/23/64 Solitus Soldier
    Flagosaurus 220/27/70 Solitus Crat
    And many many more...

President of OT org The Darkside(Ex RK2)
    Protecting Rubi-Ka from terrorism since 29478

WTB this service finaly running...

Tried to contact multiple people who were supposed to be interested, and received very little feedback on availabilities.
    And many many more...

i may be late but i am interested in a full 1-160 service including aiexp and research. please let me know

That package. The 900m one. Is there an estimated time on that?
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktankin View Post
    The service requires ONE move on the part of the customer, I would hardly class that as "all the time more or less"

Thanks for the bumps though, and wow lots of replies. I've been busy as hell irl so haven't even had time to check the post.

I will indeed be doing this still, I'll try to get in touch with the people here and get a run going asap
    hmm so you can realy do 1-160 and i just have to move 1 time? :O
    if so i am intrested aswell

Stil hope this service to happen sometime....(seems people gather..)

Xp

wtb 70>150 w/o research. /tell ihaveno or bigulas
    when is this going to happen ?

Send me a tell on Technorabbit. I would like to discuss prices for 150, Research and axp.
    I'm Batman.

Lol, if you all read a little, you'll realize he's not offering this service anymore. Just let the thread die already.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Joehoo725 View Post
    Lol, if you all read a little, you'll realize he's not offering this service anymore. Just let the thread die already.
    Well i read.. that thread every day 2 times per day.. and if he wanted to be closed.. can post !!! Service Closed!!!! he just said that he contact the people and receive low availability interest.. that was around 6-7 posts ago.. still hoping hell get feedback.. and start it..

i want from 1-150 now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joehoo725 View Post
    that

Firstly, apologies for the most horrible of delays in my postings here, between doing stuff for my org and work, I've hardly even thought to come check forums (I rarely use them at the best of times)

I will indeed still be running this service, and will be pm'ing people after posting this to work out a good time for everyone to all be on for it. Thank you all for your patience, and I hope you all will enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    That package. The 900m one. Is there an estimated time on that?
    It entirely depends on how populated the spots I use to level are. I always have alternative spots if the usual ones are taken but even then on rare occasions I've seen those used by others too, so it's really just a matter of how many people are levelling at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    hmm so you can realy do 1-160 and i just have to move 1 time? :O
    if so i am intrested aswell
    Sure can, the only move is from RK to elysium, and you get a warp to jobe whompah in bor and an SL runspeed buff to get you going (I'll even include the 10k for the portal )
    And many many more...

Quote Originally Posted by Darktankin View Post
    I will indeed still be running this service, and will be pm'ing people after posting this to work out a good time for everyone to all be on for it. Thank you all for your patience, and I hope you all will enjoy the ride
    In that case, I'll have 2x ~90-100ish toons that I'd like to take to 150, however that may fit into your schedule. /tell Percza or Ewigenza or anyone in my sig.
    Last edited by Joehoo725; Nov 17th, 2013 at 15:59:40.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

send me a pm on Rezipped or shadefade about 1-160

Updating my requests...

1 toon from 5lvl to 160 full ai research etc.. and 1 toon from 100 to 160 , that last no research no ai lvls . Both are on same account .. so different runs
    Contact on /tell Orai /tell orpheas /tell donoval

I am interested please pm me in game. Contemptuous

So, I was talking to a friend, and he made me realize some horrible scaling on prices, if people only want low levels, to where its hardly even worth my time. Going to rethink pricing, the bulk deal will likely stay same price though.
    And many many more...

ok rethinking the prices.. but since i count many that want the bulk deal so far 4 or 5... maybe run it sometime before 2014 comes....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast