Thread: mob runback routine

mob runback routine

since that routine where the mobs where supposed to return to their spot, trying to finish the Adonis xan quest is quiet impossible, as it is now there is a single stuck sizzling to be found, guess the remaining ones are stuck out of sight in some dark corner of the zone.

Can we get a GM to give the adonish underwater server a good whack to reset that zone ?

They fall of the cliffs

Worst change made to AO in a long time. The game looks horribly broken in this state.

Agreed!

I paid a brief visit to TotW yesterday & the number of mobs that were stuck running into walls was huge. It looks bloody awful at the mo.

I dread to think what Sec 10 is like now :/
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

S10 is silly now, the Kyr'Ozch Parkour team fails to climb ankle high rocks.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Yep, I went to S10 the other night, and out of the about 50 mobs that are usually available to fight, I think about 20 were not bugged.

I was so annoyed at the ghost tabs that I quit and logged off.

SOM is getting worse. TOTW is bad.

"If it's not broken, break it"

FC 2002-2013

Would it be a solution that mobs warp back to their spawn point, after X minutes of no aggro? Anyway, bump for this, it's ridiculous atm.

Bump aswell.
    Few members from org tried to do several quests and got pissed about missing mobs bigtime, wasted 10x more time than they should to find them all around.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Yeah .. crazy this....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Please report bugs in the Report a Bug forum.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM