Thread: OTPC: Clan propaganda spreads false information.

OTPC: Clan propaganda spreads false information.

OTPC: Clan propaganda spreads false information.
    August 19th, 29487.

FJRK's misinformation attempt fails as the reporters fail to grasp even the basic details.

The article, which was published earlier today, entitled “Omni-Tek invades Tir” contains false information that has been doctored to put blame on Omni-Tek for the sheer destruction that two warring legacy clans, the Sentinels and the Knights of Avalon, caused to the city of Tir.

The article puts blame on “Omni-AF Captain Jonothan Townsend”. There is no such person in Omni Armed Forces, there is, however, a Commander Jonothan Townsend. FJRK did not even take care to research the details of the individual they chose to falsely accuse.

The Armed Forces were not involved in any actions in Tir. However, the Corporation is willing to cooperate with ICC in bringing peace to the town that is currently being ravaged by the two warring clans to prevent further loss of life among the civilian populace.

Law abiding citizens of Rubi-Ka are advised to not pay any attention to poisonous texts spouted by the rebel propaganda.

The other day i spoke to a Sentinel member by the name of Tim "Tombak", and asked him about the current Clan infighting:

Quote Originally Posted by Audio recording
    Agentcora: So, there's no infighting? No preludes to a civil war?
    Tombak: Sounds like it to me.
    This only further proves that the Sentinel Clan are seeing this as an act of civil war and are no doubt preparing for full scale military action. The loss of life would be such a catastrophe, i am proud that Omni-Tek has offered to assist the ICC in keeping peace throughout the region.

I will personally assist any Clan member seeking to avoid the danger that the Clans bring to their own citizens, and bring them into the safety that Omni-Tek offers.

Omni-Tek is your friend, Omni-Tek protects!
    Last edited by Agentcora; Aug 19th, 2013 at 20:23:59.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I seem to remember the OTPC being better at cover ups. Guess the more experienced reporters had their brain scrambled.
    Point Blank

Is it global Omni-tek policy to believe everything they hear or read on the grid or GASP, in real life? Or, is that just Agentcora's personal ear can be tugged by pretty much any clanner she comes into contact with?

"The loss of life would be a catastrophe" Yeah, tell that to the survivors of Borealis! I'm sure they'd love to hear you go on about how loss of life meant something to you there.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    The article puts blame on “Omni-AF Captain Jonothan Townsend”. There is no such person in Omni Armed Forces, there is, however, a Commander Jonothan Townsend.
    So the recipe to make a person non-existant is to nail the wrong rank to their name? New tactics, much less costly... I like it. Thanks for the tip.