Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan/CoT discussion thread

The minutes of the December CoT meeting are available here: http://www.counciloftruth.org/forums...p?topic=1814.0

The next scheduled meeting of the Council will be February 6 at 1700 GMT/UTC, 1200 Eastern US, 0900 Pacific US
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Reminder, CoT meeting is this Saturday

EDIT

There is a small chance I won't be able to make it, but the agenda is the same for the last few meetings, posted on the CoT webpage.
    Last edited by -Zagadka-; Feb 4th, 2016 at 10:22:20.

The minutes of the February CoT meeting are available here: http://www.counciloftruth.org/forums...p?topic=1820.0

The Council of Truth will convene on Saturday, April 2nd at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1100 PST, 1400 EST)
    Last edited by -Zagadka-; Feb 12th, 2016 at 06:16:10.

To accommodate more people, we are moving the time 2 hours back to 1900 GMT

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ADJUSTMENT

The Council of Truth will convene on Saturday, April 2nd at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1200 PST, 1500 EST)

/me tosses his datapad to his desk

The Council of Truth will convene on Saturday, June 4th at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1200 PST, 1500 EST)
    Last edited by -Zagadka-; Apr 2nd, 2016 at 22:58:49.

((Does this still need to be a thing? I'm keeping my account open basically for this, and *if* people show up, very little is actually done. ARK is mostly detached and hasn't brought a storyline that involves players for a while now. A while involving YEARS. There have been no events or any discussion from the Clanners on the CoT site - or here. If there is any interest in keeping things going, PM me.))

(( What about Omni spies? ))
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

(( The left side of the couch is lumpy, enjoy ))

(( I'm hopping the CoT meetings can continue even if they are frustratingly dead at the moment. Can't PM you on here so you have a message on the CoT forums. ))
    Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

(( Oh you guys fired Dagget! Grats Hilfy ))
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

(( I'll keep it up, but don't be surprised if I come in my fr00b form. I don't remember the last time I shot anything larger than a leet flea ))

PSA: CoT meeting will be next week, as originally scheduled

The minutes of the June CoT meeting are available here: http://www.counciloftruth.org/forums...p?topic=1821.0

The next scheduled meeting of the Council will be August 6 at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1200 PST, 1500 EST)

Reminder: The next session of the CoT is today at 19:00 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT).

I'm away today, but another TRB member will come in my place. Please excuse her poor personality and ensure the Sentinel's don't shoot her due to it.

Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

The minutes of the August CoT meeting are available here: http://www.counciloftruth.org/forums...p?topic=1823.0

The next scheduled meeting of the Council will be October 1 at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1200 PST, 1500 EST)

There October session of the Council of Truth did not convene due to absences

The next scheduled meeting of the Council will be December 3 at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1200 PST, 1500 EST)

I'm an idiot, didn't count on daylight savings. The meeting time is anchored to GMT though. so 1100 Pacific, 1400 Eastern

The minutes of the December CoT meeting are available here: http://www.counciloftruth.org/forums...p?topic=1827.0

The next scheduled meeting of the Council will be February 4 at 1900 Rubi-Ka Standard Time (GMT). (1100 PST, 1200 EST)

We are having issues with the CoT site. I have set up a temporary site at http://zagadka.net/cot/ until things can be sorted. Unfortunately, I only have the most recent minutes on file.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast