Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan/CoT discussion thread

Clan/CoT discussion thread

With an eye towards possibly resurrecting the Council of Truth staff and meetings in the not-too-distant future, I'm starting a thread to try and gather information on the active clanners and organizations in the game at present. There is some info on players in the all-in-1 thread but I'd like to verify and refine that, as well as get a sense of RP clanners interest in getting the CoT going again.

In the past the CoT accepted membership from organizations, which then designated 1 or 2 representatives to attend regular monthly meetings as well as some other events. Many of the orgs that participated were not actually 'Roleplay' orgs but simply had members who roleplayed and got their org leaders' permission to register the org with the CoT. For now, I'd just like a list of Clan chars who are the players *main*, along with relevant clan RP alts, and the parent org. Also please list your primary weekday playing hours and weekend playing hours, referenced to GMT, so I can get an idea of how many might be online at the same time during the course of a week, and on weekends. As well, I'd like any commentary on yes/no for reviving the CoT and comments on why or if any structural changes ought to be made to the CoT.

Thanks!

=======
    Update July 30, 2014
    =======

*Meeting Notice*

Date: 17-08-2014/29482
    Time: 2000 RST (GMT)
    Place: Truth Tower in Tir

Ok, we're going to have a meeting regarding restarting the Council of Truth on Sunday (August 17th) at 2000 RST (aka GMT) in the Truth Tower of all interested CLAN parties. Especially any Clan leaders who are looking to get this ball rolling are urged to attend!
    ==========

Listing:

* Dagget, 220 Advie, Venice Academy, Tue-Sat 2200-0300 GMT, Sun-Mon 1300-0400 GMT (these are 'available' hours, playtime is usually some subset of this)

==========
    Last edited by Dagget; Jul 31st, 2014 at 03:18:39. Reason: Added Meeting Notice
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Bump for CoT resurrection! *Memories*
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

I support reviving of the CoT

My personal hours are a bit on the wild side recently, but I definitely have been told that Sundays will be mine. I typically end up playing for an hour or so when I get home, long after most folks have gone to bed.

GMT-5 (EST)
    Towerblock
    Sidereal
    Groundzer0
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

If it can help clan rp, then I think its a good idea too!

Loriah, Trader, The Red Brotherhood. GMT+1 (+2 duing DST). Available hours (which may or may not be used to play AO): Mon-Thur 17-20GMT, Fri 17 GMT-?, Sat 10GMT- ?, Sun 10-20GMT (too much time when you look at this that way, hehe)

Loriah is not my main, but she is my only rp character. And I spend quite a bit of time on her (lately..)
    Cathleen 'Loriah' Spansgaard
    The Red Brotherhood

I would say Demokitos and Kassandros are both mains for me at this point but with current work Demokitos has taken stage. I am very much in favor of reviving the CoT.

Clan side characters:
    Demokitos - co-main
    Javan - Character for CoT for RP purposes.

the time is a bit strange for me as my schedule is a week by week thing so I might work some weekends. But for this week I have the weekend off. As for that Dust Brigades is probably very close to starting RP stuff Clan side.

Just so I am clear - Is this going to officially be the Third Council of Truth, or is this considered an extension of the previous meeting of terrorists?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Still looking for more clanners, need probably twice the response so far to have a shot at getting the ball rolling again with the CoT. Tell your non-forum-reading friends to stop by this thread.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Yeah... Ok ok
    I can't imagine I'll be on as much as before, but if the CoT starts up I'd show up as much as possible.

Kotts, 220 Fixer, Assembly
    Point Blank

Yep yep! I support bringing CoT back!

Ciyanid 220 Adventurer, OnTT. As for the time... I don't know. Things change pretty quickly, but mostly evenings, if I'd have to guess, I'd say 6PM GMT ->
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Count me in!

Aloyce 219 Doc, Vengeance (probably will come as a freelance tho' noone in Veng RP's)
    Theblackfox 22 soldie froob (alt but as Aloyce is a paid acc and I don't know when I'll have money to pay again I'd say treat this one as main.)

As for times... Until 20/8 anytime is good. After that I probably won't play at all for almost 3 weeks and then I'll play steadilly but I have no ideas on my program. I'll inform you when I learn
    Sometimes I want to scream
    So long that life escapes.
    Then I'd shut my eyes.
    I'd be the angel of disgrace

And welcome back to all the old faces I get a chance to finally meet.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I don't have a clan main, but I do have a clan alt. The CoT is great and I'd love to pop in and visit/participate/support when I can.

Best of luck guys!
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

I would be very interested in this. My playtimes do vary quite a lot, generally, but if I had a particular time to attend something I would probably make it.

My main character is Kittiefixie, aka Hannah Katsulas, of Venice Academy.
    Usually I'm on in the evenings, that is GMT 20 - 00 or something like that. Pretty much the same regardless of day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Just so I am clear - Is this going to officially be the Third Council of Truth, or is this considered an extension of the previous meeting of terrorists?
    Seriously, I'd rather not have to just start guessing...
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Do us all a favour and remain on topic, keeping the post constructive aswell as appropriate..

Pheats threw away the keys of our cells :P I'm looking forward to getting back on the saddle

We do still have all of the data, logs, membership info, etc from the previous sessions. All that technically has to happen is Sir Tristram calling a meeting, so we can get new/renewed clerks running things regularly. Clerk Clay and I would be happy to help with any renewal.

((This is kinda hard to do without ARK being involved))
    Last edited by -Zagadka-; Aug 31st, 2013 at 10:32:38.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Yeah, waiting on Rainys arranging a post-merge ARK/Player meeting to see how things stand on this.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Your name doesn't happen to be related to this guy does it?
    I'm Batman.

No, slight name change from
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast