Thread: FJRK: Omni-Tek loses, flees Borealis. Forgets Juggernaut.

FJRK: Omni-Tek loses, flees Borealis. Forgets Juggernaut.

FJRK: Omni-Tek loses, flees Borealis. Forgets Juggernaut.
    July 11th, 29487.

After this morning's ICC ruling, Omni-Tek has unconditionally surrendered Borealis to the ICC.

The handover came as a surprise to the new CEO Bahirae Serugiusu who since her takeover has seen a six percent fall in share prices for OTRK.

Is the loss of Borealis the final straw for Ms Serugiusu?

In other news, Borealis is now safe on all accounts for Clan citizens to visit. With the communication dish obliterated, the unicorns have fled the dish area.

One comical note is that Omni-Tek appears to have left the juggernaut behind.

Borealis was Fighting. Borealis is now free.

What does scrap metal go for these days?

I suggest that all neutrals try to push it out of the gates, with any luck this one will explode too.

"Forgets" Juggernaut. I bet they are trying to do the Trojan horse trick.
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

OOC: Uhm didnt that juggernaut kind of explode already? I clearly remember being in the area when it initiated a self-destruct.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    OOC: Uhm didnt that juggernaut kind of explode already? I clearly remember being in the area when it initiated a self-destruct.
    OOC: Yes, yes it did. It exploded and killed a BFF leader. So there still being one in Borealis doesn't make any sense
    Shhhsss. Careful. Behind all the colours, there are ears, ears who listen.

((OOC: It's already been reported, along with the Unicorn Duty Officer near the grid. ))
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

As an after thought, you should leave detritus around that can be picked up and turned into the shops, moly, plat, gold, silver ingots, or like robo junk, perennium bolts and sheets, sold in the gmi. Might draw more ppl to the events LOL XD Lots of scroungers around. (could take too much coding tho) Just a thought that probably has been thought of before lol.