Thread: Group Aura XP Nano?

Group Aura XP Nano?

Saw a "New" +50% perminant xp nano "self only" on the store for $42.

That seems a little harsh, $42......er ok?

Can we get this reduced in price, and a "Group Pulsed" or "Group Aura" one in its place for $42?

Meaning, "Group Aura" so that people have to be grouped in order to get the affect, and not just grouping to get the buff and then going thereby abusing it.

This would be pretty cool for people i group with when I go "Oh btw, I just turned on +50% xp for the entire time I'm in the group for you guys !".

Please?

Can haz?

It's purely a money maker for FC.
    I doubt they'd change the existing one, and if a team one were ever considered I'd imagine they'd make it significantly more expensive.

"The Item store is not pay to win"
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

If you insist spending 42$ on an item granting you 50% increased leveling speed to an insignificant level cap of 220, be my guest.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    If you insist spending 42$ on an item granting you 50% increased leveling speed to an insignificant level cap of 220, be my guest.
    Agreed.
    There is enough ways to get +XP% ingame as it is.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

I bought it. It's not worth it really, it doesn't really work for all types of exp. As far as I can tell it has no effect on any mission rewards, no effect on shadow knowledge, and no effect on alien exp.

The 50% XP stim does have an effect on SK/XP/RSK/AXP like it should.
    It does not have an effect on reward caps though, as is to be expected.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Yea, I bougtht it thinking it was like every other item-shop item that is hella expensive, account-wide & can be claimed once per toon.

NOPE

For $42 you're essentially just buying a 50% xp nano for that ONE singular toon. Once he's 220 you wasted $42.

A complete rip-off in my opinion, and I don't even use the toon anymore it is on. I wish i could get a refund for it. >

Not Pay-To-Win my bum :<

Warning: AVOID THIS STORE ITEM.