Thread: Replacement Beacons for A-Pods! ?

Replacement Beacons for A-Pods! ?

Hi All,

So i accidentally lost my beacon for the A-Pods! daily mission (overflow window...) and was wondering if anyone knew how to get a replacement? I checked the shop inside the daily mission building, but it was not there.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Proud Member of Paradise

Not sure you can get another.

Delete mish, wait 18 hours, pull another.

Varsbot
    Variable004

A GM might be able to assist you with this. Please send a /petition.
    Assistant Director Pentaflake
    Bug Hunter Department

-----
    ARK - Forums Guidelines

Got info on a potential Exploit? Please go to http://help.funcom.com and select Exploit from the drop down box, petition ingame and classify as Exploit, or make a new thread in the Report an Exploit forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentaflake View Post
    A GM might be able to assist you with this. Please send a /petition.
    I did, but had to log after 4-5hrs... maybe if i'm lucky they spawned it for me while i was offline.
    Proud Member of Paradise

isnt there a shop in the daily building where you can buy all quest items? well it used to at least.

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    isnt there a shop in the daily building where you can buy all quest items? well it used to at least.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    I did, but had to log after 4-5hrs... maybe if i'm lucky they spawned it for me while i was offline.
    Woot, i was lucky and they did spawn it while i was offline. GM: 1, Bad Game Design (overflow window): 0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    L2R
    Proud Member of Paradise

I did a "Seedy Growth" AI daily today on an alt, when I targeted and used it on the 2nd Alien plant it just disappeared. No overflow (had heaps of space in inv.), and rezoning and relogging didn't help either. Didn't bother to petition, just deleted the mish, but the words from your GM "Bad game design" comes to mind....
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

beacon is unique, not nodrop.
    find someone who did apods daily and xfer beacon.