Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora plans his Corporate Address

OTPC: Tarkhan Zora plans his Corporate Address

OTPC: Tarkhan Zora plans his Corporate Address
    June 16th, 29487

Senior heads of Omni-Tek met last night in a last minute meeting prior to Saturday's big reveal.

While some can only hint as to what Saturday will bring, Tarkhan Zora has called a meeting of the people at 19:00 hours planetary time on Tuesday 2nd July 29487.

His speech is rumoured to include:

• Financial projections in light of Saturday's big reveal
    • The future of Omni-Pol
    • ICC's verdict on the Neutral to full Omni conversion of Borealis or Lonnaria as it has been hinted at being named in honour of Jessica Lonare.
    • Omni and ICC's joint recognition of the OT planetary measurement system: The Vashon Scale

Like his previous speeches, CEO Tarkhan Zora keeps them closely under wraps until the time comes.

So all we at OTPC can advise is be in Borealis near the Subway at 19:00 Rubi-Ka time, Tuesday 2nd July 29487.

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Jun 29th, 2013 at 19:26:54. Reason: OTPC Temporal Revision.

Is there a Rainys scale too?
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Is there a Rainys scale too?
    ((That's my fault. I take full responsibility and I publicly beg for the community's forgiveness.))
    Last edited by Trousers; Jun 17th, 2013 at 03:33:45.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lonnaria?

Did someone eat the wrong type of Bodum Larga again?

I believe it will be a glorious day!
    And I hope that the future of Omni-Pol involves a raised budget. We're running out of donuts Zora!
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Hope Im off Duty for this.
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    :: Omni-Pol Advisory ::

Citizens are advised that the city of Borealis and the surrounding area will be placed on full security lockdown on Saturday 22nd June 29487 at 19:00 planetary time; 30 minutes before Omni-Teks announcement. The lockdown will remain in effect for a period of 24hours in preperation for the Corporate Speech.

Citizens should not be alarmed, and are advised this is purely precautionary. During this time we expect full co-operation from citizens; it should be noted that Executive-Grade Security Protocols will also be enacted throughout this period, and that severe consequences await those who do not comply with instructions, up to and including the use of lethal force.

Thank you
    Omni-Tek Protects!
    Seems legit.
    :E

As I stated citizen, it is purely precautionary and is standard protocol to enact Security Lockdowns for all Executive public appearances.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Citizens should be aware of the following amendments.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Lonnaria?

Did someone eat the wrong type of Bodum Larga again?
    Lonnaria?

No. Its a medical procedure. A nasty one at that too. They take a long thick hollow tube with a camera inside of it and the words Omni-Tek Protects on the side of it and they insert it..................and they all sit around and watch the vid screen and laugh like the crazy people they are.

Don't you "freedom fighters" have anything better to do than make sarcastic comments on company boards? Because it seems like that's all you do either than sit in your little desert hovels and talk about how evil the company that brought you ingrates here to begin with is.

It must be very very tiring to hear about how ungrateful us barbarians are. Maybe you should stop discussing how awesome and life-fulling your slavery is, and remove the weapons you have pointing at our children, then maybe we can discuss lowering our public dissention.

Until then, feel free to be continue posting about how terrible a burden it must be to suffer our response. After all, nothing gives me better satisfaction seeing you all cry about how mistreated you all are.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I am not "crying about being mistreated". Not at all. As I am not. I am very well off with my life. As far as pointing weapons goes, I don't even carry a weapon. A few days ago I was in Borealis trying to listen to and understand the protest of a group of neutral citizens whom would not at all be reasonable or even allow me to listen to them in detail by not giving me any detail despite repeatedly telling me to "open my ears" and "hear their voice". There's not much we can do to help people are aren't even capable of coherent speech, or basic logic. Kindly do consider that before slandering me.

You must be afflicted with a special kinda stupid to say something like that.

You have a lot to learn about people and life if you think you can expect to bash people and hope they 'kindly' don't return the favour.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Unfortunately due to a brief but credible security issue, Omni-AF has advised that Tarkhan Zora's Corporate Address will be moved to Tuesday 2nd July, 29487.

Omni-Tek protects!

A days delay is no matter when it comes to the safety of our CEO. Good job to all involved for staying vigilant.

You may want to make sure you have your best and brightest officers assigned to the speech on Tuesday. I was there in Borealis a few days ago after the protest had disbanded and I must say I wasn't very impressed with a few of the Omni-Pol soldiers who showed up late.

If you ever have any concerns over an Officer you should immediately contact a member of the Command Team so that a Senior Officer can be dispatched to your location.

We take all concerns and complaints very seriously and you are always welcome to discuss these privately in our public office within Rome.

Dead people find it hard to complain, Officer "Genocide" Geers.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

It saddens me to say this, but this corporate address must go on.

This corporate address Will Go on.

We will take the time during it to mourn the loss of our beloved colleagues, leaders, friends.

I will address the state of the Corporation on Rubi-Ka.

I. Bahirae Serugiusu. The acting head of Omni-AF.

Omni-AF will protect.

Omni-Tek will prevail.
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast