Thread: Mentor Invites

Mentor Invites

Can we just agree on removing this completely or fixing it? Some scumbag named 'mentorinvitegrl' or something like that sent me tons of mentor invites today which lags the hell out of my client. This isn't the first time someone has done this to me. I am astonished that something like this even makes it into a released product... oh wait no, I really am not. Sure there's a check box for auto-reject (don't get me wrong I freaking love checkboxes...), but that is not a solution. I had that badboy checked already, but server merge + other bugs in this game wiped out my preferences.

GET IT TOGETHER AND FIX YOUR BUGS FUNCOM THANKS. No wonder so very little people still pay for this 'product'.

sincerely,

potentially irate customer

That's what I would say if I actually cared; however, this is all just really amusing to me. I wish every game were this broken and this fun. Rolling mentorinvguy right now!
    Hi I'm Carl!

The players who enjoy helping others already serve the same function as mentors anyway. I wouldn't still be playing this game if it wasn't for all the orgmates and friends who mentored me even without this system.

Bump for OP.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Carlmalone View Post
    That's what I would say if I actually cared; however, this is all just really amusing to me. I wish every game were this broken and this fun. Rolling mentorinvguy right now!
    Pretty much my feelings on it exactly.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Pretty much my feelings on it exactly.
    Forums and chat servers were down when I woke up this morning. Couldn't zone for ages and had to communicate by doing /pet rename Chat servers down lol.

It was pretty lalzy.
    :E

I actually crashed on one of my characters that I had forgotten to disable it on due to this. Very annoying since I had just set some things up on it so I had to redo it all.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    Forums and chat servers were down when I woke up this morning. Couldn't zone for ages and had to communicate by doing /pet rename Chat servers down lol.

It was pretty lalzy.
    I sat in front of people doing /wave and /shrug repeatedly.

Just hoping they realized.

People responded by putting down objects, letter T-shirts, and emotes in response.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

But how will ARKs annoy you in game when you are being a naughty boy?