Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pet system for MP?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Its a good idea!

But I have come to other idea, after speeking with few MPs (basicly, their main are MPs and they lack of teamplay, becasue they aint DD, healer, or mezzer...).

What if MP would gain AOE Init debuff PVM only? 4 nanos from same line, i.e lvl 50 (-300inits) / lvl 100 (-600inits) / lvl 150 (-1500inits) / lvl 205 (-2200 inits). It would not affect PVP, but could bring MP for great position of support class.

offside: I am just bored and full of Hate for CRATS being so OP. basicly, you got crat, you can play.
    Do you mean AoE DD debuff? Because: Your numbers are too high for init debuffs values; MPs has been asking for reliable and usefull DD debuffs for Aeons; In the All Might Rebalance, Devs are cutting down init (and overall) debuff power.

I also bump the 3 any pet idea. Which is also around for years. And the give Mezz pet a way to do something diferent. This one popped around before rebalance nanodocs.

Sadly none of those are new stuffs being asked and only one of then got an actual dev anwer: Kintaii said they would implement a Utility pet with several nanos to affect what our useless Mezzgimp does. But not on Rebalance, instead on some sort of future content, quest, etc. This is as old as rebalance nanodocs :x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I love the idea of Metas having up to three pets from the same pet line. The effect would be reduced when each pet has to be lower level than the last one, but I imagine it would still be fun for the MP to be able to change his style based on what is needed, mezzing, healing or DD.

Assigning it to perks or research so you can have two at 150 and three at 205 or something along those lines is probably a good idea too. I would hate to see some low level twink running around with three meatballs (although it would also be kind of funny).
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

I think it would be more balanced if MP could summon 1 of each (as it is now) or choose to summon 2 of same type.

So you could have attack+heal+mezz or attack+attack or heal+heal or mezz+mezz (that no one would use).

That way the MP could focus on one of three roles, and be stronger in that role, by sacrificing the the two other functions and the third pet.

Got new idea again what could help on support idea. Perk or nano that will give All players on team own heal pet ��.
    -E
    Everqu - MP - 220/30/80
    Def - Equip
    Crit - Equip

Wasaaa - ENF - 220/30/80
    Laxe - NT - 220/30/80
    wizkep - Keep - 220/80/30

WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Xandathrii View Post
    U know that would make u like kinda OP? Sounds abit unfair comparred to the no-pet classes tbh. What you could do, is to make a slightly better endgame healpet, and make the MP a support healer again, cuz thats far of now...
    agree, would just make this profession more broken, mp is very good as they work now.
    if anything nerf shield mp back to 1 shield only and increase zset to 1000 aad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandathrii View Post
    U know that would make u like kinda OP? Sounds abit unfair comparred to the no-pet classes tbh. What you could do, is to make a slightly better endgame healpet, and make the MP a support healer again, cuz thats far of now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    agree, would just make this profession more broken, mp is very good as they work now.
    if anything nerf shield mp back to 1 shield only and increase zset to 1000 aad.
    [Edited by Sancus] I want to know, if 2 attack pets would make MP OP. What exactly are Engi's with 2 attack pets, blinds, coon, reflects, and bio regen or crats with 3 attack pets, init debuffs, the best aad buffs AND perks, with the best aad/crit debuffs, aoe roots and aoe nukes?

What would you have to add to make them OP compared to MPs or any other prof for that matter???
    Last edited by Sancus; Jul 23rd, 2016 at 20:25:16. Reason: Removed the first bit..
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12