Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City Raid Solo Set Up

I used to use SS in PvM for the +200 AAO to land more perks. Though a week later it became too much of a hassle. I rarely even nuke these days.

But then make up for it by taking NSD away. Really?

I can solo Cha with reflect graft and asp/shield combo. Zset is pretty much easy mode, but also a good place to start if you don't know if you have the evades and healing to handle the incoming damage.

If you're eating too much damage, look at your gear: are you getting evades from your armor? Do your right and left arms have AAD? Are they of a high enough QL that you're getting enough? Do/ you have your token board maxed? There is a lot of places you can get more AAD from, so look over Auno and see what you could do.

If you're really in dire straits equipment wise, consider wearing omni steel ribbed or apocalypse armor to make up the gap. If your situation is really, really dire, consider a hellfyre magma suit, it'll have evades and AAD boosting comparable to a crappy combined sharpshooter's with a token board. If you still need the zset shield after that,get a reflect graft and use that alongside it...or have a soldier hit you with RRFE before you raid.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Yup :P 25% Damage to Pet (it alone can be considered a 25% reflect, for example) and extra static 200 NR (or do you use Sacrificial Shielding on PvM ?)
    I rarely land SS on myself for pvm, and usually not too helpful in PvP...

Shush, DR, you don't even play anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123