Thread: Smugglers

Smugglers

So wanna tell me how i'm supposed to do smuggler daily when the instant i pass the door to where the nano mantis/green water is i get warped back almost to start every single time? I had to just delete my mish, no way to get there. So infuriating

Fix...

Dont run into the teleport tunnel, and if you do just run back through it to get back to where you were

I agree that the shortcut tunnel there should be moved to be slightly harder to accidentally run into as I've seen a lot of people run right into it and have no idea what just happened

Where is this teleport tunnel? All i did was run through the door to get to the next area and got warped. This never happened when i was in here a couple months ago.

They added some quick shortcut warp tunnel things to make it easier to get around pretty recently, some of them are convenient, some of them (like the one you are having a problem with) just get in the way

I took a quick video of the tunnel so you know what to look out for; http://youtu.be/GsDAilVXN-Y

As you can see, it's very easy to get sucked right into it :P

That particular one after the nano mantis seems to have particularly bad collision detection mechanics. I just hug the left wall when i zone through and that usually works
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Aw man, when I came back to AO, I got so confused by that shortcut tunnel. I thought I was lagging and it kept happening to me every time I went there to do a daily. After like a week, someone clued me in on the shortcut-system.

Horrible placement.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Xirayne View Post
    They added some quick shortcut warp tunnel things to make it easier to get around pretty recently, some of them are convenient, some of them (like the one you are having a problem with) just get in the way

I took a quick video of the tunnel so you know what to look out for; http://youtu.be/GsDAilVXN-Y

As you can see, it's very easy to get sucked right into it :P
    Oh cool, thanks. I never even saw it

Typical FC