Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.6 patch - s10 relays

What's wrong with the droprates exactly? One person has bad luck, one person gets 1 out of 4 droprate and another is better than 1 out of 2 droprate.

I saw regarding bots only: 0/10, 1/16, 8/32, 7/15

If everyone's math is to be believed, total is 16/73, 22%. So far better than city generals, but far lower than pre-patch.

I think that the drop in relay price will eventually come with a drop in Aug/armor parts prices too, no? I assume the prices have been high since S10 has been dead for awhile, but this change would make it easier to get those pieces at least. If that is true, profits will remain rather low over the long term. I'm happy to hear reasons otherwise, as I enjoy S10 as a way of making money but I won't spend hours there without getting some decent return.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

did a few bosses got 15 bots out of 13 generals(including spirit/end), so much for your theories m8

9 without including **** bots

Quote Originally Posted by Youmad View Post
    did a few bosses got 15 bots out of 13 generals(including spirit/end), so much for your theories m8

9 without including **** bots
    So much your theory. 13 gens is not even close to giving real results. You simply got very lucky (also because theres a chance they can do double drops).

As the above poster posted so far people have posted 0/10 1/16 8/32 and 7/15.

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    So much your theory. 13 gens is not even close to giving real results. You simply got very lucky (also because theres a chance they can do double drops).

As the above poster posted so far people have posted 0/10 1/16 8/32 and 7/15.
    Considering his only claim seems to be that the claims of others were wrong, I think his statement is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Considering his only claim seems to be that the claims of others were wrong, I think his statement is justified.
    And his statement being what exactly? His statement to me is that contrary to everyone elses experiences the droprate is still quite good compared to what it was pre patch.

I think enough people have demonstrated that is not the case.

And his statement being what exactly? His statement to me is that contrary to everyone elses experiences the droprate is still quite good compared to what it was pre patch.

I think enough people have demonstrated that is not the case.
    Not from what I have seen. There are people posting good and bad drop rates, which means the only thing for certain is that the drop rate is not 100%. The drop rates certainly do not appear to be less than or equal to 10%, but the only significant decrease in drop rates I am aware of is when S10 was changed from static spawning bosses to summoned bosses.

When they were static spawns they dropped 2 bots everytime I believe? At the very least it was a 100% drop rate on bots if I remember correctly. Drop rates look to be good asside from unlucky players, and the relays are more common meaning that the rate at which you could actually farm bots may even be higher.

Noone is giving exact numbers/percentages as assurances on how much lower the droprate is. All I am saying is that given enough experiences of my own and others the general trend can be seen.

And when pre patch the many many gens ive killed i got, almost every time a 70-80% droprate or AT LEAST 2 bots outa 3 kills and now im lucky to get 1 in 4 after 50 or so kills.

Again, no pure numbers, but the trend is clear and obvious.

ok, so i did 30 more bosses, got 23 bots this time around. only 5 spiritual/enduring. Still not sure why people are so mad.

Having said that, i was popping the mid bosses not rhos, maybe these have better droprates

Well, a lower droprate is probably as someone said - only slightly lower since there are -other- items in the drop table. But, since the relay droprate has increased like, 10 fold, it's a fair tradeoff.
    I'm Batman.

ok, so i did 30 more bosses, got 23 bots this time around. only 5 spiritual/enduring. Still not sure why people are so mad.

Having said that, i was popping the mid bosses not rhos, maybe these have better droprates
    You kill mid as in Alpha? What team setup do you do that in?

GATESTER: "When they were static spawns they dropped 2 bots everytime I believe? At the very least it was a 100% drop rate on bots if I remember correctly. Drop rates look to be good asside from unlucky players, and the relays are more common meaning that the rate at which you could actually farm bots may even be higher."

WRONG! It was never 100% drop on bots when they were static.

You kill mid as in Alpha? What team setup do you do that in?
    doc and fixer

doc and fixer
    GA4? Think its doable on sol+doc? I just tried on my doc/ma duo and it was too much. Got the boss to about 30% but the final adds wiped me.

Thinking a sol would make it doable with tms at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    GATESTER: "When they were static spawns they dropped 2 bots everytime I believe? At the very least it was a 100% drop rate on bots if I remember correctly. Drop rates look to be good asside from unlucky players, and the relays are more common meaning that the rate at which you could actually farm bots may even be higher."

WRONG! It was never 100% drop on bots when they were static.
    I thought it was, I farmed it back when you could use a GA4 fixer to solo the bosses by standing outside their attack range. I don't remember bots ever not dropping, then again I could have just been incredibly lucky but my droprates were excellent back then. It was a long time ago though lol, and there was so much loot from the bosses too.

GA4? Think its doable on sol+doc? I just tried on my doc/ma duo and it was too much. Got the boss to about 30% but the final adds wiped me.

Thinking a sol would make it doable with tms at the end.
    Yeah ga4 man, its pretty easy when you snare the adds / bombs.

Doc/sol might be doable if you conserve your tms for when the larvaes start popping and can cage them quick enough. I just snare em and let them be. Can pretty much solo on ga4 fix (difficult) but with doc its a lot faster

Yea i was thinking because of the snares. And even though fix damage is soooo much lower it probably wont be much slower since with sol youd have to be constantly running.

Too bad i deleted my GA4 fix when they nerfed being able to solo with them. Maybe ill try ga3, that should still be doable with doc eh?

Yea i was thinking because of the snares. And even though fix damage is soooo much lower it probably wont be much slower since with sol youd have to be constantly running.

Too bad i deleted my GA4 fix when they nerfed being able to solo with them. Maybe ill try ga3, that should still be doable with doc eh?
    yeah m8 should be ok on a ga3 but i think ga4 would be better since sometimes that boss can crit pretty high in a row and if adds spawn at the same time it sucks.

Can confirm that mid droprates have not been nerfed though, maybe even upped.

this is pretty awesome heh

good luck with your conquests m8 hehe

I wouldn't be saying that. Let FC in on news that benefits us and it will quickly be amended ;P

I tried asking if they could bring back my fixer. They said they could except the fact that they don't hold data prior to the merge. How do you not hold data from 3ish months back. Are backups not a standard for EVERTHING when you've got customers? They never cease to surprise me.

Oh well, will just have to make a new one and get a new ga4.

PS: Mich if you're reading this please tell me that GM was wrong and you, with your oh so powerful GM powers can resurrect my little fix?
    Last edited by adeptall; May 13th, 2013 at 00:09:51.

I have a ga4 fixer and i can still solo bosses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast