Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

As a note the calendar is a concept we are looking at but will require someone at Funcom to update since the Calendar is outdated by about 10 years. But I personally asked about it upward in the System.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Thank you, Bekrowe. We all appreciate your efforts with this as it would be an invaluable tool for coordinating events.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Updated with IMG use in Rubi-Ka Buzz and for a NLC Meeting Chamber to be created or something to that effect. Both Omni & Clan have their own playfield for the monthly faction meetings, it's about time Neutrals did aswell
    Last edited by Agentcora; Dec 22nd, 2013 at 10:06:51.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I still have the backup of the forum. The forum software I used was Simple Machines Forum. Send a private message when you guys sort out who will keep the CoT floating

\o/

That says it all

By the way, the Council forums are back up at the same address. I decided to reactivate the domain since my own return to the game . No changes are made, but I think I'm going to do some cleaning, merging the two server forums into one, for example.

Updated

I wish for world peace!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

How about collision in the apartment furniture? Would love to be able to really sit.

I'd like the furniture that's in the Borealis daily basement to be available for purchase; the sofa, chairs, tables and stools.

More so than more furniture, I'd like to see option to paint/expand the basic Rk apartments. Just take normal Omni/Clan/Neut apts and add variants with different paint jobs and make those available from the item shop and maybe different variant from vet booth - relatively little work for devs - they simply expand the list of apt models from 3 to 12 or such with the new ones being same as old but different paint schemes. They always seem to have time to add new and different colored outfits seasonally, painting an apt should be equal or less work.

'Improved/Home add-ons' would be a bit more dev work but not much - add, for example, a bedroom in the back as one option to upgrade apts from their current 'efficiency' layout to an actual 1-bdrm design. An additional expansion could add a small back porch looking out into the woods/sand/junkyard the apartment is located in.

Again, these can be sold in the item shop with maybe same or slightly different flavor apt add-on in the vet shop.

To actually upgrade an apt, perhaps easiest way would be to tradeskill the add-on to the actual apt key.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

A motivation to come back to AO? *giggles*
    Nah i am still voting on bigger apartments and collision on furnitures..
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

I think collision on furniture was a no-go a while ago due to the problems it can create in public areas. For example if someone puts a refrigerator in front of the door to FT..
    But I guess you could work around that by making furniture have collision only inside apartments.
    Last edited by Novagen; May 20th, 2014 at 15:31:53.
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Collidable objects you can place isn't coded in the game and I suspect would be at least an order-of-magnitude more complex to implement that some other suggestions here.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Increase the amount of items you can place in apartments.

It is currently 30, which is very low for those of us who like decorating apartment spaces. It could be set to 100, which should cover most people's needs and is the same as the amount of inventory slot as the bank. This is already possible for indoor spaces, since the org HQs have it set to 100 already.
    Last edited by Tussa; May 27th, 2014 at 17:36:20.

Updated

Just as a quickie (lawl) - Bekrowe has recently pinged me that a few of the things that have been "In progress" for a while now were recently discussed with Funcom.

Things be happening - just don't expect them quickly!

Yeah, I'm giving Michi time to settle in before I toss my usual bundle of suggestions his way. Would be nice if some ARK could let us know what has been forwarded up the chain after this last Dev shuffle so we don't do a lot of duplicate effort.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Forums related issues are never sent to Michi as they are something which can be dealt with at the Community level, although Michi is aware of your requests as he is in the group which discussed the requests. The ingame newswire is actually not a developer issue as well and falls in the area of Funcom Tools. This has been discussed with the Funcom Tools lead, and brought back up during the time I brought up the requests for changes to the forums.

Anything that requires dev time is something we bring up when asked if there is anything we need dev-wise as they have been slightly busy with a few major changes to the game. But most of these items in the list have been brought up with Funcom either by myself or by Events. I can't speak for Events on what they have brought up though so someone from Events can clear that information up. Community based items are on my list and I bring them up as time allows.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    Yeah, I'm giving Michi time to settle in before I toss my usual bundle of suggestions his way. Would be nice if some ARK could let us know what has been forwarded up the chain after this last Dev shuffle so we don't do a lot of duplicate effort.
    That's the whole purpose of this thread; to consolidate our suggestions and provide them to ARK. Escaping duplicates and giving them one area to look at and reply to - that way it's also communicated across the community and ARK simultaneously.

The stuff that has been forwarded has been marked in progress once it's completed it's updated again. Any declined suggestions will be tagged with declined.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast