Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: shop claim command after merge? -want official answer

shop claim command after merge? -want official answer

does it work? its not for me and i have heard others mumbling about its not for them eighter.

A official answer would be neat.

hugz

Edit: ive decided to keep this post on the front page until someone from funcom gives some kind of a official response to this even though im pretty sure its gonna be something of the lines of:"oh freck we didnt think about that, sorry"
    Last edited by xstyggax; Jun 2nd, 2013 at 15:33:32.
    packers 220 agent general of Underworld.
    xstyggax 220 mp general of Underworld.
    pakkers 220 sol member of Paradise
    Zluza 220 crat member of paradise
    Packerz 218 shade member of Paradise
    Slusa 165 doc member of Paradise
    Azulz 150 doc member of Paradise
    Sluza 118 agent member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by xstyggax View Post
    does it work? its not for me and i have heard others mumbling about its not for them eighter.

A official answer would be neat.

hugz
    Stop worrying about your phatz and get back in game already
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

I have highlighted this thread to the appropriate people to see if we can get it looked into. You may or may not get a reply immediately, depending on how busy they are.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Pretty sure they said you had to use it before merge..

Quote Originally Posted by Maurtue View Post
    Pretty sure they said you had to use it before merge..
    Read relevant development updates and patch notes, seen nothing of sorts.
    packers 220 agent general of Underworld.
    xstyggax 220 mp general of Underworld.
    pakkers 220 sol member of Paradise
    Zluza 220 crat member of paradise
    Packerz 218 shade member of Paradise
    Slusa 165 doc member of Paradise
    Azulz 150 doc member of Paradise
    Sluza 118 agent member of Paradise

so, nice feature for all returning players all shop items simply GONE, way to suck back the people.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

so is there any chance for an official answer on this, or at least a player answer ( from some1 who reactivated post merge )?
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Deskclerk View Post
    so, nice feature for all returning players all shop items simply GONE, way to suck back the people.
    Well, they removed the old GMS long long time ago.. Can't blame FC\Ao Devs for not having the claim shop option ingame forever.. They had plenty of time to claim their items (IF it is removed after merge).

actually you could expect a company you paid a serius ammount of cash over the years ( 1,5k+ euros in my case for example ) to keep your assets safe till you decide to come back,,, since it is a quite common thing by ppl leaving for a break to fill you shops with phats so theres a nice welcome back check waiting for you when/if you decide to come back,,,

if it was technically impossible, or simply to hard to make those assets not dissapear with the merge, all they had to do was to give a single free day to frozen accounts to get it settled before the merge has happened

anyways, still waiting for any kind of comfirmation on this issue, either from FC officials or any nice player reactivated post merge, since i plan to reactivate on about 10th of april, and am damn curious if i lost my shops contents, would suck if i did cos i had some stuff thats no longer aquirable ingame, with the exception of paying a lot to other players,,,
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Just resubbed. Am I reading this right? All my stuff and cash from the shop is gone?

would definitely seem so.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Elron View Post
    Just resubbed. Am I reading this right? All my stuff and cash from the shop is gone?
    Came back from a break recently.

Received 0 items and 0 credits when I tried to claim shopitems and credits.. Same happened on all of my characters. I did a petition, as I was sure they could fetch it for me.

The reply I got when petitioning was "Sorry it is all lost and there is no way we can get it back. We are very embarased about this but there is nothing we can do".

Items for hundred of millions if not even over a billion is lost... It really hurts. Most of all because ive been loyal with yearly subscribtions for Anarchy Online, and having several active accounts up until june 2012 when I took a break until now. For all the $ i spent, I get rewarded with a real kick in the nuts.

My petition was basically answered the same. Seems everything I had in the shop terminals for all the characters on both my accounts gone.

I'm not one for dramatics, in game, forum, nor real life, but this really sucks. Players, like me, that are waiting to come back for whatever reason may just have to live with losing tons of credits or special items? I hope FC fixes it.

I can confirm the GM answered me with "it can't be reimbursed".
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

I lost items from this crud... I got 500 creds from my shop... which was pretty darn annoying.
    Oh well, complaining never makes it better, time to earn them back the old fashion way. =]
    Deviance: Nanomage = Nanotechnician (Main)
    Hypoxia: Atrox = Enforcer (ToTW Twink (in the making))
    Devinma: Opifex = Martial Artist (PvE)
    Lament: Solitus = Nanotechnician (PvP/Kiting)
    Devfix7: Opifex = Fixer (Blitzer?)
    Malignity: Nanomage = Engineer (Tradskiller (in the making))
    Devincrat7: Nanomage = Bureaucrat (EG PvE (in the making))
    Appetence: Solitus = Adventurer (Pure PvP (in the making))

-=Looking for people who like to adventure and PvE, send me tells!=-

Yep I lost a lot too, matter of fact the losses are one of the big reasons I'm not resubbing, again. Hope you get better luck than me with a GM.

NO doubt, loosing all of that (and Im talking hundreds and hundreds of millions in items, some of which aren't even available to regain without paying out the nose to another player) is really making me reconsider my return to AO. Seriuosly Funcom? Very frustrated.

If this is how it is supposed to be then why not delete the account whenever a players subscription ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Elron View Post
    NO doubt, loosing all of that (and Im talking hundreds and hundreds of millions in items, some of which aren't even available to regain without paying out the nose to another player) is really making me reconsider my return to AO. Seriuosly Funcom? Very frustrated.

If this is how it is supposed to be then why not delete the account whenever a players subscription ends?
    Because that's not how it's supposed to be and likely some sort of issue with you being inactive during server merge. Besides, you were selling those items so why would you want to buy them back?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Because that's not how it's supposed to be and likely some sort of issue with you being inactive during server merge. Besides, you were selling those items so why would you want to buy them back?

Ever heard of the concept of the right price?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast