Thread: Updated versions of Funcom's theme packs?

Updated versions of Funcom's theme packs?

Does anyone know whether there are updated versions of Funcom's own Theme packs SLskin and AIskin somewhere?
    I've tried creating an SLskin folder in the new GUI location (in appdata), putting the GUIGFX.UVGI and UVGA files in there, and entering "SLskin" in the GUI settings window, but all that does is to replace the AO startup logo and mess up my chat colors.

Also, my Org name has been changed to R8235720958 - is there an automatic way to get this renamed, like with character names, or do I have to re-form the Org (or pay for service)?

The Skins you are referring to were ARK created. The ARK who created those skins are no longer with the program. I am not sure if I have time to look at the skins and update the Image files to work correctly with the new client but if I do I'll try to update them.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Quote Originally Posted by WooShell View Post
    Also, my Org name has been changed to R8235720958 - is there an automatic way to get this renamed, like with character names, or do I have to re-form the Org (or pay for service)?
    The leader of your organization should be able to rename your org using:

/org name your new org name
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bekrowe View Post
    The Skins you are referring to were ARK created. The ARK who created those skins are no longer with the program. I am not sure if I have time to look at the skins and update the Image files to work correctly with the new client but if I do I'll try to update them.
    YAY! That'd be great.
    I had SLskin for almost ten years now.. and the AO GUI looks kinda bland now without it.
    (not much a fan of the other custom GUIs.. else I'd just take one of those.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lliers View Post
    The leader of your organization should be able to rename your org using:
    /org name your new org name
    That worked, thanks! (weirdly enough, I first tried it with a non-president char and got "'name' is not a valid /org command" instead of an advice about my low rank)

why not just remake and replace the default GUI FC? Nobody uses it... I hope its on the table for the future.

id be ok with just new skins of gui, a few more alternatives. (also id LOVE to be able to use slskin again too )