Thread: Aorc

Aorc

So, whats that new address for it? As in, to get it to connect.
    Bueller?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Please note this information is subject to change.

Chat server: chat.d1.funcom.com:7105
    Dimensions ID: 5
    3chars
    •••••••• zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser ••••••••
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Thankyou sir

Edit: This actually doesn't work with AORC+ - What am I missing here?
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Mar 9th, 2013 at 14:33:31.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

It works just fine for both my AORC & AORC+ versions...
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Gives error #10061 - Theres also no option to enter in a Dimension ID, but using chat.d1.funcom.com:7105 is surely not working, on AORC+ 1.0.0 (Build 56) Apparently.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

I got the exact same version of AORC+ as you, and it works - are you sure you've entered the info correctly ? Here's how it should be: http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhbd5c.png

The only thing I have different is the name. I changed the name, but I still get it disconnecting giving socket error #10061. Not really sure how that's even possible..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Do you happen to have AORC blocked by your firewall(s) by any chance ? I just blocked it to see what happens and it threw me that exact socket error #10061.

That's the thing, it was working perfectly prior to the server merge, for years.

I went into Windows Firewall, and made a rule to specifically allow all traffic both in, and out of the application, but nope - still gives that can't connect error.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Funcom employee

for the sake of ruling out firewall issues, try vha.chat
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Vha.Chat worked perfectly without adjusting anything.
    MAGIC.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

aorc+ sucks
    vha.chat works

vha.chat-1 aorc-0

MAGIC

This thread is now about MAGIC!!!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off