Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unbalanced Omni vs Clan in battle stations

Unbalanced Omni vs Clan in battle stations

don't matter how many ppl bring this up but its just getting really anoying,
    clans are either a total no show ending BS early due to lack of clans but on the other side there get huge numbers against 4 omni's,
    does everything in this game sway the balance towards the clans?????
    or maybe its just the STUPID idea to give ppl the option to factions change

i don't wanna read clan {Venachar: Disguised profanity is still against the rules} posted here cause u all say the same crap

OMNI's ONLY !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Venachar; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 13:26:59.
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

I think the no-show is because BS is bugging. Every time I try to sign up (which admittedly hasn't been much) I've been something like 15th+ in the queue. Sucks though, of course.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Clans have more towers then you.

On RK 1, Clans are usual 15+ in line.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Lackofgravy View Post
    Clans have more towers then you.

On RK 1, Clans are usual 15+ in line.
    well if omni's have the numbers clans had u guys wouldn't stand a chance but every 1 knows the min 1 omni's kill a clan 10+ come

3 of us in BS been farmed cause there is no chance on a 220 doc that i could have servive 5+ clans spamming stuns debuffs and specials at me, do clans actually find the easy kills fun or are they scared of a challenge

in 201-214 BS they never show because omni's have more pvpers around that lvl
    Don't believe me then sign up
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Quote Originally Posted by zoneik View Post
    clans are either a total no show ending BS early due to lack of clans but on the other side there get huge numbers against 4 omni's,
    or maybe its just the STUPID idea to give ppl the option to factions change

i don't wanna read clan {Venachar: Disguised profanity is still against the rules} posted here cause u all say the same crap

OMNI's ONLY !!!!!!!!
    L O L

I suggest you get your precious omni friends to sign up for BS. The fact of the matter is that 20 hours a day there are aloot more clans in queue than omnis. And in your situation, the only omnis in queue were daily farmers. If you dont wanna be farmed on a green toon, do one of the other 2 "BS" dailys you get from john smith.

Stop whining and bring some friends to BS instead of coming there duallogged for dailys.

And the No-show's are because people signed up, then had to wait too long and logged out not leaving queue causing BS to be bugged.

{editted by Haquihana to add Venachars changes to the quoted post.}
    Last edited by Haquihana; Mar 4th, 2013 at 00:54:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    L O L

I suggest you get your precious omni friends to sign up for BS. The fact of the matter is that 20 hours a day there are aloot more clans in queue than omnis. And in your situation, the only omnis in queue were daily farmers. If you dont wanna be farmed on a green toon, do one of the other 2 "BS" dailys you get from john smith.

Stop whining and bring some friends to BS instead of coming there duallogged for dailys.

And the No-show's are because people signed up, then had to wait too long and logged out not leaving queue causing BS to be bugged.
    Woah. We got a tough guy over here.

The real answer to this is that there's just an error with the battlestation, the answer you'd like to hear is that clan are a bunch of ragamuffins and miscreants.

well if omni's have the numbers clans had u guys wouldn't stand a chance but every 1 knows the min 1 omni's kill a clan 10+ come
    Go do open PvP in any game on this planet and tell me that a faction will not pile on top of an enemy who is flagged.
    Last edited by wonderland; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 21:04:02.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

"Huge" numbers on one side results on the other signing up and clicking no, which means part of the problems due to your precious omni friends.

I'm slightly confused as to where the unbalance is, as the system gives no advantage to either side (Unless you count omni quadcapping the start for a 300 point lead, an imbalance? In which case, suggest you make a thread about fixing it).

On a side note, if you join bs on a green or less than optimum equipped character be prepared to be farmed by ranged advies, trox fixers and enfs. (+ crats). If there is a boring zerg going round (on either side), just run around solo away from mid and you'll normally do fine.

There are alternatives to the BS daily made for whiners like you, please use them.

Kthx

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

3 of us in BS been farmed cause there is no chance on a 220 doc that i could have servive 5+ clans spamming stuns debuffs and specials at me, do clans actually find the easy kills fun or are they scared of a challenge

If ur shield Mp ofcourse people come in groups, its a tough kill anyways. Doesnt mean ur any better than others out there, theyll be able to do it alone too, or atleast a statistical amount would do. Scared of a challenge, no, i always try to run solo aswell. I run into omni zergs too, thats how it goes, try survive those then. With a shield it can be possible
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

I am Neutral so most of the time I sign up for whatever side has less people in queue.
    I noticed it all depends on time mid day there are more ominis evenings more clans.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Sort of how it always used to be on RK1, dunno if the same occured on RK2
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

in 201-214 BS they never show because omni's have more tl5-twink killers around that lvl
    ftfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

3 of us in BS been farmed cause there is no chance on a 220 doc that i could have servive 5+ clans spamming stuns debuffs and specials at me
    no offense bro, but any respectable pvp doc can survive that easily.

so omnis have a lot of 207-214 twinks for killing 165-170 tl5 twinks at towers? sounds like omnis actually find the easy kills fun or are they scared of a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    With a shield it can be possible

with shield and rrfe it's ez pz

they got one less now i started to level up my 214 enf

27 clans in queue.... 2 omnis in queue... I c what happend der.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

Ever considered you're just on at the wrong times for the people you're trying to fight?
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Long-story short: Omni are gimp, neutrals have to pick up the slack for omni, clan zerg BS and farm people like noobs.

Real-story: Omni do great when they actually try, neutrals are stuck going omni if they want to participate in BS, and clan get piled into BS when it actually runs so they end up outnumbering the few greens and gimps that join in the off hours.

imo whats necessary is balancing numbers. In higher numbers it doesnt matter that much, but 6 vs 4 or 4vs2 or 5 vs 1 are frequent encounters i had in the last days. Also what happens more often than not is: side a vs b, b wins. less people sign up for side a. next round (if started at all), b is not only better, but now even outnumbers a.

imo bs is terribly broken. a start would be to reopen the space to a, b and c and to fix porter evaccing, and i'm afraid to say this, i guess some sort of player balancing is needed as well. dont ask me how, but i think it'd be worth a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    no offense bro, but any respectable pvp doc can survive that easily.
    Would really depend on the 5 ppl, and how coordinated they were. I've seen docs survive endlessly, and against 3-5 ppl in a team on vent, not so well.

Really a hard thing to assimilate due to opinions and non constants. With the different doc builds as well, those going w/ troalah having less hp, vs more hp ones.

If 5 players can't kill a doc, its just bad calling or coordination. If its purely 5 on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    so omnis have a lot of 207-214 twinks for killing 165-170 tl5 twinks at towers? sounds like omnis actually find the easy kills fun or are they scared of a challenge
    So using this same logic, whichever side has more numbers are LOL for showing up because they'll get easy kills? Isn't that what gets pvm'ers to show up to pvp? ^^
    Isn't that why either side uses a ton of rhetoric, rp, and propaganda?
    Whether you know it or not, both sides are guilty of this. It is merely a matter of who is guilty of it and when.
    Last edited by lunarsolace; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 22:00:56.

Am always signed up for that bs on clan side.. but its boring since I would not even mind if it was just me vs 4 omners.

Think there is only 1 real 201-214 twinked omner on your side and its Escobar.
    Memph 220 Engi
    Otocar 220 Soldier
    Healingpunk 220 Doc
    Steamrolled 207 Fixer
    Iconz 150 Doc

And about 30 more tl7 toons

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast