Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heckler xp nerfed?

Heckler xp nerfed?

Did heckler xp get nerfed with this patch? Dont got any numbers or statistics on this but just seems that way, other claimed it was about halfed. Intentional or just a patch bug?

seems to be halfed yes - geting now 70k XP per heck at 110 lvl.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

wohooooo! Yus! now lets level properly without OST's
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

buff rubika missions x2 XD i miss doing those

atm at lvl 100-120 ql 205 mish provides much more XP (there is reward too) then hecks. And goes faster aswell.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

o_O wow, really?

Ace!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

would really love a fc reply on this
    guys spam this topic so they look at it : )

Ooh! Ninja nerf!
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

That's a shame, what little possible motivation I had to level a new toon is gone.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfar View Post
    Did heckler xp get nerfed with this patch? Dont got any numbers or statistics on this but just seems that way, other claimed it was about halfed. Intentional or just a patch bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    seems to be halfed yes - geting now 70k XP per heck at 110 lvl.
    Might want to check your side xp bonus? Or your research caps.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

70k now. use to be 120-150k with like no xp perks or gear. now with 50% crat perk its 130-150. its horrible.

I havnt checked ADO, but they still giving 600k without any XP stuff? assume they might be nerfed too
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Carefull what you wish for...

Quote Originally Posted by RemodCrat View Post
    70k now. use to be 120-150k with like no xp perks or gear. now with 50% crat perk its 130-150. its horrible.

I havnt checked ADO, but they still giving 600k without any XP stuff? assume they might be nerfed too
    You might just get it.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    I hate to inform you, but you seem to have some faulty logic. If hecklers give roughly half xp, that means killing roughly twice as many of them, so even more of a reason to use an OST.

Personally, I would like to see a return to other ways of leveling like missions and what not. I remember doing all nights doing hellhound missions...ahh..them was fun days

confirmed half xp, on a level 90 not even CAP XP

Has anyone a explaination for a Heckler XP nerf in times of server merge and fucom company inhouse recycling with a new Leader that obviously never played AO before !?

Sorry, i dont get it ^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Think ti's fine they got nerfed a bit, i mean come on there are way to many newbs there have just been powerleveled with hecks and reaching 200+ with medsuit and without even playing there toon yet. so I think it's fine they are nerfing them and let people "pay" and stay longer and hopefully find it's borring, so they can start gearing up a bit to start running around and exploring the worlds instead of
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Lovely days of NT backpack looting....

Lovely days when you must show your 1000 tokenboard to get a team invite in ado.

Lovely days... they are gone....

XP nerv should be unimportant fir most ely leechers.

Regards

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

What about other SL mobs?

Did they miss some very weird table somewhere?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Heh, would be great if hecklers were brought into line with other mobs around their level.

But, it's probably just that XP buff that sits on SL that wore off. It has happened before.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast