Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet and Greet

Hi. I am Goblin. I am not a forum Troll. ... as I said, I am Goblin.
    P.S. Can I quote a moderator if I use proper college APA style format citing? .. Probably not. Forget I asked. This was not a questioning of moderators, it was a question to a moderator.

Hi - I am Onkelolsen - Guardian of newland reclaim - ninja healer - can usully find me there afk'ing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9iYa8S7J8
    Last edited by Onkelolsen; Mar 6th, 2013 at 01:47:00.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Im Peetear and I only get to play when the servers are down...
    Sauran 220 Solitus Doctor RK2
    Tehshade 220 Opifex Shade RK2
    Roycecat 150 Solitus Engineer RK2
    Poadrim 170 Trox Enforcer RK2

Hello there.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I (used to) spread Insanity all over Rubi-Ka,,,

on a break for over 3 years,,,

on the verge of returning,,,
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

I'm Agentcora - I write incoherent Omni propaganda in the Editor News & occasionally use /shout to tell people to slow down in Bor.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Just call me Scotty.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Just call me Scotty.
    Hi, I am Matt and this song is for you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE&t=0m31s
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Mar 12th, 2013 at 21:08:05.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Gunfytr here. Frustrated /RP writer, noob to some, god to others. Currently determined to not spend another penny on this game till the new engine, (also known as vaporware), is installed. USED to get moderated on a fairly decent basis...but just used that to get close to Anarrina. (HI Anna!! /hugz)
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Mar 13th, 2013 at 09:14:52.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

dot dot dot, MOAR DOTS !!

SO after a loong struggle/battle which resulted and culminated in a 4 year(give or take) leave of absence.
    I has finally returned

Hello AO.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Hi I'm Donz, I like to make alts.
    Photocopy - The Crat
    Wristdeep - The Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Gunfytr here. Frustrated /RP writer, noob to some, god to others. Currently determined to not spend another penny on this game till the new engine, (also known as vaporware), is installed. USED to get moderated on a fairly decent basis...but just used that to get close to Anarrina. (HI Anna!! /hugz)
    Vhab accuses me of having a soft spot for trolls.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

I like Crats and miss arguing with Sterva about bow vs pistols. I also miss stun procs.

I have never been in Vhab's van and I have never received an infraction but I do like to live the Thug Life. I am here to make friends outside of BS after each round and also to remind people of their mistakes - like Mcbtj telling the pande zerg raid to '!c follow' him and then watching him fall off the edge to RK. I know that was like 3-4 years ago but the shame lives forever and I just remembered it.

I also beat Puzzytehcrat in being the first AI30 Clan Crat. My first AI death happened when Parisss rolled a doctor.

I would like to pursue a future career as the Mayor of Tnet.
    Gracee e : Blooop e - SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Gracee View Post
    ...I would like to pursue a future career as the Mayor of Tnet.
    That can be arranged.. asl?

Been away for a while (a few years...not sure how that compares to "soon", but I would bet that a few years is nothing in comparison). I decided to come back for a while, so I logged a froob this morning just to see what Bor was like. I saw a few members of Core at their wall in Bor and, at least compared to what I saw when i left, a lot of people around. Funny how little it takes to get "hooked" again.

Hope to see some of you around. Partial list of toons is below. I would expect to be on 220 engi mostly until I get my feet back under me.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

Hi I'm Memphis, been around since time began in Rubi-Ka, not very well known, and I like it that way!

PS. I hide from moderators, worked well so far.

I'm lurking, intermittent secret world grandmaster player tempted to buy another year of AO.

tempted, not convinced yet.

(Editted GM to grandmaster to eliminate confusion - Haquihana}
    Last edited by Haquihana; Mar 25th, 2013 at 06:35:57.

Hay im turtle, you haf nic socks but i r hungry and cherry tomato so elusive :S
    Supus busy

I'm Sehne and I have a drinking problem. The problem is that I'm currently all out of money to buy drinks.

Also, my name is pretty much unpronounceable due to being auto-generated when I made the toon in 2002. No one can say it right, but on the other hand, no one can say it wrong. gg
    ---------------------------------------------
    » sehne - 220/70/30? never!
    » sakura - forever gimped
    » kuupo - eternal project

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast