Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Clan] The Red Brotherhood - recruiting

TRB is looking at its best month in a long time! Raids on weekends, raids on weekdays. Grouping to defeat the obstacles! Even rescuing a member from the grasp of Omni-Pol. And YES, we're still looking for more people to join our family.

Apply today!
    Lucy Youny Blackwolf,
    The Red Brotherhood

~The Pink Fluffy Younycorn~

Bump for us!
    If you are looking for a friendly -helpful org than do not look any further!
    Sherron LVL 220/30/70 Shade
    Sherr LVL 220/30/51 Keeper
    Sharron LVL 220/30/... Fixer
    Shannah LVL 220/30/...Enforcer
    Shenel LVL 220/30... Soldier
    and many more

General of The Red Brotherhood

Still alive, still growing older by the year!

So come join us, or just come celebrate TRB's 13th Birthday with us.

Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

Great 13th Birthday bash!
    TRB still going strong and we are recruiting!

Bumping for great raiding, good pvp and active playerbase!

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    Bumping for great raiding, good pvp and active playerbase!
    Bump for da best pvm doc ingame and active!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Bump for da best pvm doc ingame and active!
    My org would cry if they read that! They always tell me to heal more and damage less it's a sad life

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    My org would cry if they read that! They always tell me to heal more and damage less it's a sad life
    Strangely we ask you same in BS stop DD for solo kill and start heal.
    Footerdoc: " I don't heal gimps!" TM maybe they wasn't aware of your custom brand! (i let you deal with them when they will discover it!)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Strangely we ask you same in BS stop DD for solo kill and start heal.
    Footerdoc: " I don't heal gimps!" TM maybe they wasn't aware of your custom brand! (i let you deal with them when they will discover it!)
    Only just read this hahaha. I'd heal you but I cannot for reasons you previously quoted!

Jokes aside, bumping for vastly growing and super active family!

Figured I would post something constructive for once, rather than mocking myself about my lack of healing abilities as a doctor!

Other than having a great time with a large group of friends, I figured I would post a quick update on what trb has to offer!

Large city, usually free to raid if an officer is free to drop the cloak
    TWO TL7 tower sites, well maintained and always fully planted (but can make room)
    Access to a large amount of twink items from our twink bank, including lots of very rare phatz. Free to use for all permanent org members.
    A sister org "The Cimmerians" used for notum wars PvP and free city raiding - org members will get promo to sc in cimms to drop cloak.
    Both orgs usually have good tower sites at all level ranges, and contracts to suit also. These contracts can be changed upon request for both orgs.
    Lots of fun org events, ranging from PvP events and tournaments, pvm activities and even role playing quests and events! We try and maintain a good balance of all game aspects in trb to keep all members entertained and happy!
    We raid very frequently. Planned/scheduled raids are at 8pm gmt, and these are
    Sunday - Beast - org only
    Saturday - s42 - Alliance, trb takes two sides and red tigers take the third
    Wednesday - cred farm raid, decided by participants - org only.
    And usually people are free for spur of the moment raids.

There is also a lot more we offer, feel free to take a look at our forums, or come find us at our org spot (the statue next to Stella, org south of whompas in oa).

http://www.polbear.no/red/forum/index.php

All we ask is members to follow org rules and be generally nice and helpful people.
    A family is only as strong as each other. Make each other better, and you will accomplish everything.
    Last edited by Footer; Dec 9th, 2016 at 13:53:55.

*waves at Ora*

Bumping for growing activity lately and a great family atmosphere

passes over fresh cookies

Still alive, and recruiting.

Regular org teams, raids planned on weekends, and we've got another social event coming up in December.

Fya "Hilfy" Hill - Clan MA, RMR Ltd Security Officer :: Council of Truth's liaison to the ICC
    “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”

AO Roleplay: A New & Returning Player’s RP Info Sheet | All-in-One | IC Connections & Contacts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123