Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Clan] aTrox Caelestis - recruiting new members

[Clan] aTrox Caelestis - recruiting new members

aTrox Caelestis

ABOUT US

• We are a medium sized org. We seem to be mostly european based but we still have members from other timezones ofc
    • Our members are helpful and friendly, infact i dare say you wont find a friendlier bunch.
    • We are quite experienced and while we are mostly a PvM org, we do take part in tower wars and such.
    • We have been around since February 2005
    • Give yourself a chance to fit in, this just might be where you belong

Rules & Policies

• Org chat remains family friendly as members can be of various ages. Abuse, insult, swearing, etc. is NOT a acceptable behaviour, if you have an urge to swear alot.. you might want to consider another org
    • Be civil and polite in your dealings with your org and your community
    • Begging for items or credits wont get you anywhere and we dont accept it
    • Clan ganking isnt accepted

Org benefits

• Large ql 300 city
    • Experience and knowledge of the various aspects of the game
    • General help throughout the game

Application Process
    Visit our forums and read through the information contained here. Once you have read through it and think you can live by them, then register and post your application, once that is completed a officer will be in contact with you to have a quick chat ingame, if all goes well.. you may have just found yourself a new home!
    Last edited by Navian; Feb 26th, 2013 at 21:25:41.
    Navian 220/30 Solitus Soldier President of aTrox Caelestis - Calmate 220/30 Opifex Bureaucrat President of Deus Caelestis
    Proud member of The Alliance
    Yeah, to me there is only 1 alliance

already bumping
    Navian 220/30 Solitus Soldier President of aTrox Caelestis - Calmate 220/30 Opifex Bureaucrat President of Deus Caelestis

and again

bump

bump

peek-a-boo

bump

and bump it goes

\0/ downtime bump

umm at work bump server up!!!
    Jula 220/30/70 Soldier-Rk2
    Squad Commander of Alpha Omega

bump

bump

bump

bump

b u m p

bump

bump

bum-p

bUmP

bump

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast