Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server merge tomorrow....

server merge tomorrow....

Discuss. 24 hours downtime, waddup.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

So excited. Can't wait to see how many more char slots we'll get, hoping for 4+. And of course more peoples. Dreading redoing 16 characters GUI though. Speaking of that i guess ill start taking pics of them all now

That was a good idea, just did that aswell.

Only thing im worried about is my char name & org bot. :P
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

Goodbye LoA!

What's next, LoRK?

Or is the new server named Altantean and we can finally show we are the dominant server!
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Can i get 1 day compensation on my subscription please?

Ill take this moment to lift a glass to rk1;

We've had drama, we've had exploits, we've had hacks, but above anything else we've had fun and nobody can deny that. I've enjoyed every second of sharing the same server as you all :-)

The amount fun I've had in this server has been amazing, you've never failed to entertain me in whatever way possible.

To all the pvpers I've played with both clan and omni, a big thank you! To the guys who didn't pvp, **** you! Nah I'm kidding, everybody played a role in making rk1 the server it is.

Here's for more fun in the new server, long live atlantean!

/signed!

Long live Atlantean

Here, here!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post

We've had drama, we've had exploits, we've had hacks, but above anything else we've had fun and nobody can deny that. I've enjoyed every second of sharing the same server as you all :-)

The amount fun I've had in this server has been amazing, you've never failed to entertain me in whatever way possible.

To all the pvpers I've played with both clan and omni, a big thank you! To the guys who didn't pvp, **** you! Nah I'm kidding, everybody played a role in making rk1 the server it is.

Don't forget the neutral pvp'ers!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

This should be fun ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

One server to rule them all and in darkness, bind them.
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

Wow sweet. I got Aquarius ncu AND gloves that i was farming from 1 kill 15 mins before server goes down. What a nice departure

And to think they'll be lost in the ether once you login to the new server

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

This server merge, what does it mean exactly? New server or just character transfers from rk2 to rk1 as they did with rk3? I am a bit (ok... a lot) outdated.
    cheers

p.s. wtt rk2 omni for rk2 clan
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

New server, which is good news as it means AO can finally run on servers built after the Cold War.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

What about org cities and stuff like that?
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

The President of each org that owns a city will receive a voucher containing all the necessary buildings, and a voucher to purchase the plot.
    All cities on the new server will be instanced cities.
    Also, froobs are no longer allowed to be president of an organization, and all organization ranks apart from president will be reset. So everyone will need to be re-ranked back up to the appropriate level in order to plant CTs and drop the cloak for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post

Well said
    Ashford

HAHAHA Rhap!!! your more then right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast