Thread: Quest Status post merge

Quest Status post merge

Are we loosing all our quests with the server merge?

I noticed today that my toon does not have her "goggles" mission pending on Test Live.

Will she have to re-start the Pen quest from the beginning?

I do not recall any mention of us loosing our quest missions because of the server merge.

Kinnik

FC probably doesn't even know.

That said, this would be really irritating because I like keeping my toons' alb quests incomplete for farming purposes. Don't take my broken quest tricks away
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

It could also mean that the quest flags dissapear, in which case, you can do ALL the quests again (more xp/SK)...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Guessing it will be similar to when the RK3 merge happened. Daily missions, perk reset and such will most likely be removed from your mission window. Normal quests are stored on your character and the mission window is a way to keep track on where you are (guessing), so the mission itself will be gone, but your progress will be the same.

I had to petition to ask where I was on several quests when the RK3 merge occurred ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Guessing it will be similar to when the RK3 merge happened. Daily missions, perk reset and such will most likely be removed from your mission window. Normal quests are stored on your character and the mission window is a way to keep track on where you are (guessing), so the mission itself will be gone, but your progress will be the same.
    Not quite. When I transferred my doc from RK3, I was on the Informant step in the DB quest line.
    When I first visited Constad after the transfer, the quest began all the way from the beginning, with a twist. I was sent to talk to the Priest in BS and it went to Atalas and so on, up to the mission where you have to convince the trox and his little buddy.
    Completing that mission "killed" the mission progression (I wasn't sent do to the tower) but when I returned to Constad, I was sent on my way to handle the Informant.

Considering this, I'm not looking forward what will happen to my keeper who just yesterday picked up the mission to kill the Beast for the profession star quest. I just hope I don't need another activation code
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

I think its nearly pointless to speculate all of the things that will happen. It's going to be a big ol mess regardless. FC doesn't do things right. Especially considering FC barely gave enough time for people to prepare, I think we're all in for quite the spectacle as they scramble trying to answer around 300 petitions at once tomorrow.

Nay sayers.. for 12 months we complained server merge is comming to slow and now we complain it's comming baddly? I'd take quests over low poppulation any day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch