Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We won!

We won!

So the merge is coming tomorrow. Clan has every lca worth having.

In my book that means we won. Ty for trying.

/arm

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    So the merge is coming tomorrow. Clan has every lca worth having.

In my book that means we won. Ty for trying.

/arm
    Without trying to sound "something the real Ashford wouldnt say" but dont see how you won as such? Clan have towers back for like a month, and now merge is here.

gg tho pat..
    Ashford

Was it ever in doubt?

May they give you many years of bonuses Noobius.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Hooray I guess The take and give away towers game is finally at an end on rk1..And will surely begin anew.
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

Yep, you have finally beaten the game Armus. Farewell
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Yep, you have finally beaten the game Armus. Farewell
    Exactly!!

Although there will be another round starting shortly. At least we get one day of from this job though. Gonna enjoy it.

Congratz Armus. For my sake losing towers made the game fun again, clans came out of their caves and flagged like mens should do! wp the last few weeks, keep it up!

Clan got lazers and $hit!

Actually this thread could turn into a supremacy thread so fast, anyways gg Omni.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

You want a fu**ing cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracktix View Post
    You want a fu**ing cookie?
    That person had towers.

Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

That person didnt have towers, but now you do i still kick your BUT! cuz im STILL ALIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Congratz Armus. For my sake losing towers made the game fun again, clans came out of their caves and flagged like mens should do! wp the last few weeks, keep it up!
    ^

True that
    Ashford

That person didnt have towers, but now you do i still kick your BUT! cuz im STILL ALIVE!
    1/10 Try better next time.

Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    Without trying to sound "something the real Ashford wouldnt say" but dont see how you won as such? Clan have towers back for like a month, and now merge is here.

gg tho pat..

If you're going to look at the past, then consider that Clan held towers from 04-05 and from 09-12 too. In terms of total years in reigns since NW was released, both factions are fairly even.

But it isn't over until the fat lady sings, and finally, today, she has. The real point being made is that today Clan won RK1. The end. Freedom prevailed, so suck it down omnis. You RK1 Omnis will never take towers by yourselves, ever again - it must burn.

Looking forward to the start of the new game that is RK1+RK2.

Wow solox you realy know your towers hu???? please chill a bit with researching... ...it is a game .....you know that ,right?

Wow solox you realy know your towers hu???? please chill a bit with researching... ...it is a game .....you know that ,right?
    Researching? That's just a basic recollection of history. I'm quite chilled, more chilled than the bottle of wine I'm popping tonight to celebrate RK1 Omnis perpetual feeling of failure that will plague there lives forever more.

Solox GJ!!! your so Smart. I wana be just like you when i grow up... oh wait you still havent grown up

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    If you're going to look at the past, then consider that Clan held towers from 04-05 and from 09-12 too. In terms of total years in reigns since NW was released, both factions are fairly even.

But it isn't over until the fat lady sings, and finally, today, she has. The real point being made is that today Clan won RK1. The end. Freedom prevailed, so suck it down omnis. You RK1 Omnis will never take towers by yourselves, ever again - it must burn.

Looking forward to the start of the new game that is RK1+RK2.

You missed the point by a mile, nevermind tho!

Point was, that you took towers a few weeks before merge so reaped the benefits for a short time.

Anyway's gonna go read the RP handbook so i can stay on par with your comments
    Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    You missed the point by a mile, nevermind tho!

Point was, that you took towers a few weeks before merge so reaped the benefits for a short time until merge!

Anyway's gonna go read the RP handbook so i can stay on par with your comments
    Actually you missed the point that before your (short in comparison) stint, we held them for 3 years. Drop your RP handbook and pick up an "English 4 Dummies". 'Ta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast