Thread: Server Merge tomorrow oO

Quote Originally Posted by xirayne View Post
    from what i understand, it will be "rollback pants" this time
    lmao
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    and please, nobody logs in camelot!!
    But that could be the only peaceful 5 minutes my friend Tarasque and I may have a tea together outside of TestLive.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

I think that was a good call by FC.
    Instead of promise a date, they just did it out of the blue.

Live servers are down and this is the most crowded I've ever seen TestLive, lol.
    :E

Nice fail FC, you announce merge in the evening the day before and dont even tell how many character slots will be available so people with characters on 2 servers cant even organize their stuff and most likely will have their equipment and money frozen. Was it really that hard to tell it like a week before? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Nice fail FC, you announce merge in the evening the day before and dont even tell how many character slots will be available so people with characters on 2 servers cant even organize their stuff and most likely will have their equipment and money frozen. Was it really that hard to tell it like a week before? Really?
    will force people to buy more character slots which means more money for fc. duh.

u get 4 new slot but if u have an Atrox it takes up 2 slots bc they are so big

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    will force people to buy more character slots which means more money for fc. duh.
    I have even better idea then: remove all free character slots and make us pay for every single one. Why not?

I wouldnt really care if no bonus slots were available if only there was enough time to prepare myself. It shouldnt be like that.
    Last edited by Ciex; Feb 26th, 2013 at 14:23:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    I have even better idea then: remove all free character slots and make us pay for every single one. Why not?
    Only if purchasing said character slot makes that character playable for a life-time without having to pay for a subscription to play.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12