Thread: Froobs getting their account(s) frozen every 30 day now?

Froobs getting their account(s) frozen every 30 day now?

as title say

Our newer froob accounts (Created within the last year or so) was frozen today and I went through my old FC mails and found the last "your froob acc has been frozen" mail Jan 15th.

5+yr froob acc's can be logged in w/o any re-activation needed.

I had 2 of mine go frozen during the annual renewal of froob accounts, but clicking "Reactivate" fixed the problem and they were playable again without needing to pay or enter payment details.

A different froob account was affected this time, but the "Reactivate" option still fixes the problem the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stineline View Post
    Our newer froob accounts (Created within the last year or so) was frozen today... <snip> ...5+yr froob acc's can be logged in w/o any re-activation needed.
    The account that got frozen this time was created 2nd Feb 2008, so it wasn't just affecting newer accounts. Plus the accounts I did create within the last year didn't get frozen.
    Last edited by Ahndra-Corvid; Feb 14th, 2013 at 09:35:20.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndra-Corvid View Post
    I had 2 of mine go frozen during the annual renewal of froob accounts, but clicking "Reactivate" fixed the problem and they were playable again without needing to pay or enter payment details.

A different froob account was affected this time, but the "Reactivate" option still fixes the problem the same way.

The account that got frozen this time was created 2nd Feb 2008, so it wasn't just affecting newer accounts. Plus the accounts I did create within the last year didn't get frozen.
    Mine were the same; new froob accts fine but old froob account (2005 or so?) was frozen.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

same here my really old froob account needs reactivated every month now, !?!?! my newer froob accounts dont tho !! -- so confused!