Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server merge ETA?

Here is how its working on Rimor:
    http://oi46.tinypic.com/v67l76.jpg
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

funfact: when the servermerge is completed, you will still need to wait for hours to get a proper SL team :-D (unless you pay pr lvl)

Can has merge plxzixzix?
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Based on the complete silence, I am wondering who is actually left.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Based on the complete silence, I am wondering who is actually left.
    Apparently right now, at least some people. I guess they haven't started moving yet, and are still working at least some. But I guess we'll end up with a team of new people who never played AO :
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    But I guess we'll end up with a team of new people who never played AO :
    Most of the time it seemed like the old team had never played AO.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

with the internal Funcom Corperate restructuring.. I guess it will be a while before you can actually expect anything... unless you are the embezzler of Fc funds in which case..You can expect 5-10 starting real soon
    what if the hokey pokey?...is what its all about
    I AM BORED!!!!
    Capnsfix, Capncaveman, Denamari, Monkeylips, and boatloads of others
    Insanity inc. still waiting on our in game strait jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    But I guess we'll end up with a team of new people who never played AO :
    Does it matter? It's not like the previouse team did much good to the game..

Perhaps with a new team and a new leader they can actually get some work done.

Its 'us' that pays for the game, so they should get their s. together and start giving us what they promised us 5-6+ years ago.

I wish the new team and new leader welcome and hopefully this time, their word is actually worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurtue View Post
    Perhaps with a new team and a new leader they can actually get some work done.
    Oh, rest assured. They will get something done - not on AO, of course, but AoC and TSW for sure!
    Or at least one of them.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Yeah I have a bad feeling when everyone moves to NC AO will be pushed further to the back burner to the point where they will only make measly updates which will culminate in AO shutting down.

combat cans in shop would be nice
    wtb the merge ! when WHEN? WHEN?!??!!?!?

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves...
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

It Is Known!

...(by someone, I guess/hope/wish/imagine/vodooinsight)...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Cool Thought for the day

I don't think speculating helps really. Change will come when it's ready. We all want it sooner rather than later but to be honest, I don't mind waiting and avoiding any problems when merge and update goes live.

AO has longevity which other games don't appear to have to the same extent. There are always going to be people who drift in and out of games, what is key I think, is to remain active in AO, whether as a pay member or a froob, preferably pay ofc, what matters is showing the devs and powers that be that there is a vested interest in AO.

It's no good saying things like, "That's it, I'm off till they do something about it" or, "Sod it I've had enough I'm gone". That's about as useful as a salesman selling bags of methane to put it politely.

Be patient, it's a great game anyway, otherwise, why are you all bothering to reply on here? Hmm?

I'd say April, a couple weeks after everyone has "happily" migrated and merged their office situations.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I'd say April, a couple weeks after everyone has "happily" migrated and merged their office situations.
    Yeah, first of April sounds like a reasonable day to release a newsletter.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    Sandy incl. energy via generators, inc office changes, x-mas and new year, now icy Nemo and.....
    they r Humans too and a little team.

@ community Raid bot leaders,
    what about Omni Rk1 raid bots and the raid bots from Omni Rk2
    what happen after merge ?
    any plans for a merge with the raid bots ?
    how about the points ?
    Omni Hellcom save raid points via email reg. to get them back with new toon ID
    but what about the points from Rk2 and the "Merge" with this points ?
    different points at each dimension raid and different high points bid at loot

any managed there something from the leader ?
    Has anybody seen Fight Club? .. where they destroy all the credit firms so everybody has to start from scratch again .. well, ironically that movie's initials happens to be ... FC!

Why no news? .. well the first rule of FC, is nobody talks about FC. The second rule of FC is nobody talks about FC!
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Quote Originally Posted by botbolter View Post
    I don't think speculating helps really. Change will come when it's ready. We all want it sooner rather than later but to be honest, I don't mind waiting and avoiding any problems when merge and update goes live.

AO has longevity which other games don't appear to have to the same extent. There are always going to be people who drift in and out of games, what is key I think, is to remain active in AO, whether as a pay member or a froob, preferably pay ofc, what matters is showing the devs and powers that be that there is a vested interest in AO.

It's no good saying things like, "That's it, I'm off till they do something about it" or, "Sod it I've had enough I'm gone". That's about as useful as a salesman selling bags of methane to put it politely.

Be patient, it's a great game anyway, otherwise, why are you all bothering to reply on here? Hmm?
    It's people like you that reinforce the acceptance of Funcom's mediocrity. Look where that has gotten us.

Quote Originally Posted by botbolter View Post

...what matters is showing the devs and powers that be that there is a vested interest in AO.
    What matters is delivering on the planned changes and upgrades that we have been waiting on for years now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast