Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha Brain Trox guide (cheap way)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoefenf View Post
    These days it is sometimes easyer to perk reset then go and find a buff :P
    Very insightfull...
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I know thats why i shared it

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    275 ransacking doesn't exist.
    http://prntscr.com/4gobol

this is on test server in the tower shop for npe. my guess is it will go all the way up to 275. how much does this effect the calcs now? im interested in a dshark on my enfo.

Whilst the thread has been bumped, how can I make use of a 275 ransacking tower (or any other tower) without a tower field? The guild I'm in doesn't pvp much so it looks like I'm struck.

Can alpha brain be done with a trox without towers / org contracts?
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

not possible without tower sites sorry,
    however because of the constand rebalance changes forcing us to retwink so much,
    i will be asking FC for a free tower site for each org , as compensstion.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Not possible at all or not possible with a cheaper setup? I have the masterpiece ancient bracer, the db helm and 6 ability NCUs which put me almost at the int amount. I suspect I've had to sacrifice treatment to get there though i.e. no beast helm or yuttos spirit modified NCUs (I have them but I need to use int items in their place).

May have wasted a ton of time and effort for an unachievable goal in that case.
    Last edited by nat3s; Sep 3rd, 2014 at 20:41:18.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

even with all the items in game, you would at least need some tower contracts.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

You could get by without treatment tower and with around 300 contract points (QL150 CT) last I did the math for alphas, which was before gauntlet buff was added (not sure what else is new since then.) With such low contracts you will need most of the more elusive twink items however.

Even if you're neutral it shouldn't be too hard to find an org that's able to invite you and provide the contracts you need for a couple of hours. Either because they like you or because you're paying them. I used to invite people for contracts all the time when I was playing.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    You could get by without treatment tower and with around 300 contract points (QL150 CT) last I did the math for alphas, which was before gauntlet buff was added (not sure what else is new since then.) With such low contracts you will need most of the more elusive twink items however.

Even if you're neutral it shouldn't be too hard to find an org that's able to invite you and provide the contracts you need for a couple of hours. Either because they like you or because you're paying them. I used to invite people for contracts all the time when I was playing.
    That's good to know, thanks. Will keep pushing on and see if I can get myself an inv to a friendly org when the time comes.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123