Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Brain Trox guide (cheap way)

get a 275 ransacking tower or give up on using alpha brain are the only 2 choices.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

An Enf with Dshark is the same as a doc with shovel.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

I thought 255 were the highest ransacking towers? If 275 ransacking is possible it would be a MASSIVE difference lol.

Also, if you had a 100% twinking gear setup posted alongside the "cheaper alternative" you used, players could also see where they might give up other pieces of gear. Don't know about including towers/contracts but it couldn't hurt.

275 comes from rk missions rolled by fixer with 1k ip cost in Break entry.
    team missions i usually use cause they bigger.

As for the max twink setup, il do that soon, and tower contracts were already calculated in the cheap method.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Very nice guide, especially since it's done without masterpiece or flycatchers! Thumbs up!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    275 comes from rk missions rolled by fixer with 1k ip cost in Break entry.
    team missions i usually use cause they bigger.

As for the max twink setup, il do that soon, and tower contracts were already calculated in the cheap method.
    275 ransacking doesn't exist.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

notcrattey is right, my bad

275 ransacking DOESNT exist

However game suggestion to make tower shops sell 275 towers has been posted, but that all in the hands of the trolls now.
    Last edited by orochi3; May 20th, 2013 at 08:10:07.

thanks for this guide, equipped alpha brain with that setup except I used 5x yuttos + masterpiece bracer and ql200-220 treatment and intelligence contracts.. and gaunt buff of course.
    Riczorz 220/30 Enforcer (Troxxorz/RK2)
    Riczor 220/30 Bureaucrat
    Ricmd 220/30 Doctor
    Ricmeister 220/30 Engineer
    Ricz 220/30 Keeper (Riverarc/RK2)

Expert Leveling [youtube.com]

https://www.twitch.tv/riczorz

a little sidenote. You dont need infkey, better use s10 treat hud, adds 1 more treatment. Good guide though!
    I am the one and only! You cant take that away from me!

Quote Originally Posted by jinza View Post
    a little sidenote. You dont need infkey, better use s10 treat hud, adds 1 more treatment. Good guide though!
    You can't equip more than one of them, and there's already one of them in the setup.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

With masterpiece bracer you can do it with ring computing +17 and +15, no jugllin tower/no codex divillo/no inf ring quest (i still lack some reshearch +25 stam*2 and str +20)
    you need +11 psy/int miy sleeve
    5 ncu ql 300 spirit infused (treat)
    1 db ncu (+6 psy/int and +6 agi/sense)
    1 ql 160 psy/int gun other can be ql 100
    edit need contract +26 treat +17 sense then psy then int

all in atm xcept brain (no alpha ear or leg as i'm lazy)

For brain you need ql 300 ring computing*2 :'( and gauntlet buff
    Last edited by dritst; Nov 26th, 2013 at 14:50:56.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

This is the way i used to do it. It might have some easyer accesible items here and there that can be used.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=603363

Thank to Forz i finished it

You need gauntlet
    1280 int

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=193382

Use order orichi3 said

for psy swap gun ql 160/100, alphar ear infantry
    for sense swap zigazig ,yellow belt ,db sleeve, +25 sense ring , bellum glove
    Last edited by dritst; Nov 27th, 2013 at 18:24:08.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Well, one thing's missing from this. What about perks? It might be a silly question, but c'mon, nothing in this life is too obvious
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

if you can't figure out the perks you should reroll and learn your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoefenf View Post
    if you can't figure out the perks you should reroll and learn your class.
    If you have no good input you shouldn't write

In case you were talking about myself: I've been playing my enforcer since the day he was "born" on March 10th of 2002. Nevertheless, some people don't have experience with their chars as they just surf through the various forms of powerleveling there are nowdays in the game instead of doing it the right way, like I did by going to SW/NW mines, Lush Fields, 20k, BS missions and such.

If this is meant to be a guide, then it should be a complete guide, not just "the obvious". Hence my comment.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

thanks for pointing it out, im a perfectionist myself, should indeed be perfect.

ive put perks into lines that some people might find weird, but if u think about it , it makes sense.
    Cartiographer maxed for map upgrades, and then taking cartio points ---> ambidex to equip weapons. AI tech 2 allowing u to realocate 1 point to be able to use AI stuff is handy too.
    Some people with enough creds or time can perk into champ of infantry / altillery temporary to equip weapons too.

Whats the point in explaining the obvious. Perks go into abillities. Get your creds ready as you will use them alot to reset perks.

And if you glide threw the powerleveling shizzels you wil not have the items to even attempt alpha twink. If you do happen to have all those items it means you probably bought them and are either buying creds or have a main thats 220 and a good cred earner. And if you have a 220 figuring out perks is easy. And if you are a cred buyer i would not make your life easyer.

now now here, this isnt a soap opera.
    The perk setup i used, i didnt spend any creds on extra perk resets. Then again i had access to full sets of combined armor and buffs.

These days it is sometimes easyer to perk reset then go and find a buff :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast