Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Brain Trox guide (cheap way)

Alpha Brain Trox guide (cheap way)

You dont need masterpiece ancient bracer or fly catcher specs

However if u already have them, the alpha brain will go in so easy ul only have to take a glimpse of this guide and it will be in.
    This guide is aimed for atrox enfos in the worst case scenario that they didnt raise multi melee, and thus have to use 1 V-five Breathing Space instead of 2 sword of dusks, so they will lose 2 intel.
    I have designed a setup that requires the least ammount of expensive nodrop items, everything that is hard to get and important has a red color.
    What u WILL need is in this link, keep in mind "Awakened burden", "einstein's mind booster" and "Dustbrigade Operator legwear" wont show up in auno yet.

setup for the brain
    Here is the auno setup
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=193411
    this guide is calculated with the
    gauntlet buff,
    extruder bar
    improved cut red tape
    last minute negotiations
    neural stimulator
    comp attributes
    comp medical
    Enhanced senses
    Feline grace
    SFA
    Treatment transfer
    250 intel sense agil treatment tower contracts (u can temporary switch orgs if needed)
    255 shop buyable juggling tower
    ql200+ Ring of computing
    inferno key,
    Dustbrigade Operative legwear (auno doesnt support this item, so dont show up in auno setup)
    Einstein's Mind Booster Cocktail (auno doesnt support this item, so dont show up in auno setup)
    (Awakened) Burden of Competence (auno doesnt support this item, so dont show up in auno setup)

setup for sense symbs(no i wont make an entire auno setup, just few pointers)
    yellow belt
    lya patch/ personalized robotic brain
    ring of divine teardrops
    Galahad inc T70 zig zag/super queen
    Advanced scent sensor
    miy's gloves/bellum gloves
    Codex Divello (pen quest)
    ql290+ Bracer of Killing Intent

setup for psychic symbs(no i wont make an entire auno setup, just few pointers)
    comfort of sagittarius which is easy to farm because the adds around him dont respawn.
    2X O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V3

1: Reset skills
    reset all the skills that you have put too much ip in, alot of people dont take this step serious enough

2: Comp lit twinking for "Awakened Burden"
    You can also use a normal Burden, is much easier to equip.

3: Twink implants
    300 twink implants+ decent symbiants --->sense pistols --->sense symbs(including alpha ear)

4: Psychic symbs
    200 pistol imps --->2X ql 160 pelastio --->psychic symbs

5: Alpha brain
    intel ear imp ---> Some melee energy boosting --->Sword of dusk+ breathing space --->alpha brain

6: Final symbs
    alpha waist + leg --->alpha ear --->alpha chest
    Last edited by orochi3; May 5th, 2017 at 16:52:50.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

placeholder, in case guide becomes longer
    Last edited by orochi3; Dec 14th, 2013 at 14:10:22.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

sticky please, or add link in bookmark thread (other twink guides are 5 years old)

A 12+ ring of computing easily drops in ado catacombs. Just make a few runs, and splat the minibosses in there. Shouldn't take more as a hour. I suspect you meant 21+, still chances on that in Penu catas. Got my ql 270+ in there.
    Last edited by Shareida; Feb 23rd, 2013 at 00:31:39.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

thank you for that suggestion
    Last edited by orochi3; Feb 26th, 2013 at 19:27:31.

Can we have this in the enfo bookmarks, please?
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

they are working on it, and since they are not FC developers, we can expect to see it done very shortly

Yup, seems like I don't have the ability to edit threads anymore, which was a surprise to me. I've got a PM out to the Powers that Be, and I'm waiting to hear back, but I'll add this as soon as I can.

Great guide! : )

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    12+ ring of computing
    Or root/snare trough then alt+f4 twice when near the miniboss to lose agg.
    TROLOLOL
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

OK, it's added to the sticky. I'm going to try to go through the sticky in the near future and mark up which are up to date and which are outdated.

So what QL Ring of Computing did he actually mean?

ql 165
    sorry, i have added the ql now

My question would be whether the Alpha brain was still possible while being unable to use any stat buffing weapons, or even some of the other alpha symbiants for that matter.

with beta instead of alphas its still possible to get alpha brain on, its nice to have alpha brain on while u farm the rest of the intell symbs.

However idk why anyone would want to do it without using buffing weapons cause they are usually not the most expensive part.

My weapon will be locked on while using ability/skill buffing implants and syndicate brain. I will be unable to use intels while twinking it on.

why would an enf not be able to equip thier weapons in the end? and use ability boost weapons meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    why would an enf not be able to equip thier weapons in the end? and use ability boost weapons meanwhile
    Dshark obv

Thanks for the thread / summary by the way. It was quite helpful to put all alphas on my Enf
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

are those 15 points stam str really needed to get dshark on?
    if so i think missing those 62 intell from weapons is gonna make u not able to put alpha brain on.
    Last edited by orochi3; May 14th, 2013 at 16:58:04.

The optimal setup for equipping Dshark (so far) with 1500 quality worth of tower contracts and a 255 ransacking tower is 3 points over the assault rifle and full auto requirement if my calcs were correct, otherwise it is 1 point over for both skills based on Dagger's calcs. The loss of the brain is 4 points of full auto trickle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast