Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy NM shade?

Nm shades can survive Mr alpha sure, but they can kill what? You can reach pretty good ar, with time given, everykill Im sure you dont wanna swap a bunch of armor, and wait for apf proc to land, thats so much fun, its crazy. and by the time you do all that, you already got nailed by 4 aimed shots, Oh you have Nm coon? Enjoy my aimedshot hitting you for 10k, Yeah. but I mean for pvm they are wonderful.

I appreciate the enthusiasm on this thread i am getting more excited about endgame with this toon now. Currently about 1/4 of the way there at lvl 100 at this posting.

Primary goal is duels not BS. Duel setting is a lot different than kite-gank shop on BS.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    Nm shades can survive Mr alpha sure, but they can kill what? You can reach pretty good ar, with time given, everykill Im sure you dont wanna swap a bunch of armor, and wait for apf proc to land, thats so much fun, its crazy. and by the time you do all that, you already got nailed by 4 aimed shots, Oh you have Nm coon? Enjoy my aimedshot hitting you for 10k, Yeah. but I mean for pvm they are wonderful.
    All breeds can get over 3k AR, and nm shades can easily deal similar damage to all other breeds.
    Infact, it just changes their specialty, from low evade classes towards high alpha-cocoon ones, like Enfo or engi.

low evade class ?
    nanomage shade has more evades then trox shade

Targetting low evade classes, mate. Opifex's work well against Docs and Soldiers.
    Trox Shades have no problem dispatching most Evaders.
    Nanomage Shades are.. complicated. Having seen Trixafiiix in action, it's safe to say that it's a King Cobra-Shade thing - beats all other Shades hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    All breeds can get over 3k AR, and nm shades can easily deal similar damage to all other breeds.
    Infact, it just changes their specialty, from low evade classes towards high alpha-cocoon ones, like Enfo or engi.
    Yeah, true. Idk i just find nm shade to be weird I suppose. Id either go with High def and MR, or go opifex for High def or High ar on the fly. But I am liking Opifex more and more <3

Lol trixfix (sp) as shade pvp benchmark is setting yourself up for failure.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Not benchmark, just an example.

Do inf yuttos sell ql200+ spirit syphons? I have not seen any thus far. I know syphons drop from 2 spirit pb's also but i hope that is not the only location.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Still think atrox shade is overall better for shades....and it looks damn cool too
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12