Thread: Superior Sapphistic bow?

Superior Sapphistic bow?

Has anyone actually tried using one in pvp as a shade? I'm curious, because I see it as a pretty viable hotswap (haven't run calcs for any dmg or such) but judging by hotswap time, it is quick as hell combined with a SoFc.

However; as it is left handed, it cannot be straight off hotswapped, but it needs to be taken off before equipping anything else. - Is this possibly why noone does it, and use the much slower supernova for hotswaps instead?

Thank youuuuuu

I have and still do! I usual hit around 15-30% (no tr up)with no AS scope and the special ice arrows root the pet of your pick for 15s. The reason I think people use nova is it being reliable. But by the time the bow's AS is up again the nova wont keep up. Unless of course you get a crappy AS. I do spear->take off and brawl/MA stun move->bow->spear

I have tried fiddle rifle as well! Don't recommend that one...
    Last edited by Lackofgravy; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 03:24:04.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Thank you for answering Do you think a little lower bow would do the job as well? Currently my shade is lvl 196 and I cannot reach near the amount of bow needed for the ql 181 one. :/

I guess there's no bow support in spirits either?

tryed it but it just didnt seem to be what i was looking for, doesnt cap as much as nova but the AS recharge is quick on the bow compared to nova
    Communistic 220/70/30 Shade AKA CommuSoGood.
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

I see, thank you!

It's really hard to get that kind of bow requirement as a tl6 without nerfing my setup completely.

You can try a lower bow but then you need AS scope in all the time. Might have a better time with nova or union/zasta. Just dont kill your ar/hp for it.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Go neut and use arbalest

supernova for quick and reliable ganks. There's nothing more cool then alphaing an enfo from full health to dead in 4 seconds with capped AS and SA
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

I didn't like saph, it was far too unreliable to take any real advantage of the quick AS, and you end up probably doing more damage with regulars. Even in mass pvp settings, it wasn't much better damage than just staying rooted really, especially since ice arrows are absolutely impossible.

A well timed reliable AS is much more valuable than a bunch of crappy ones.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Mar 7th, 2013 at 03:59:42.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!