Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could we get a bank terminal?

Could we get a bank terminal?

Somewhwere in city, please?
    Since you removed it with playershops and all, and a shop terminal just to make up for it...?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

why would they add it into game for free when you can already buy it from fc store for irl creds?

Oh but i feel that my regular sub should cover it, silly lazy person

That will never happen cos it makes way too much sense.

Well if you remember .... we used to have one in our Market buildings. It was demolished by 18.5 with no compensation.

I think we are owed a bank terminal, perhaps in the HQ?

Kinnik

I agree since the the none grid exit dumps you into ICC where there is no bank terminal you need to grid out to a city and look for something then go back to the city. Just stupid.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

There shouldn't be a grid exit in the city given you can buy premium grid items.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

There shouldn't be a game. We should just pay to post on the forum
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    There shouldn't be a grid exit in the city given you can buy premium grid items.
    There is a grid exit in the cities assuming you plant a Grid House for the comp/lit buff.

The new Grid House grids you In and Out.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    There is a grid exit in the cities assuming you plant a Grid House for the comp/lit buff.

The new Grid House grids you In and Out.

Kinnik
    Which is really what it should have done in the first place instead of being exit-only... only 8ish years late!

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

The HQs should have the terminals for GMI and Bank - can't think of a reason why not. And since each city has to have an HQ would seem the logical place to put them.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    The HQs should have the terminals for GMI and Bank - can't think of a reason why not. And since each city has to have an HQ would seem the logical place to put them.
    Agree, HQ makes sense since small cities as is dont have enough plots for it to be in any other building.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

Funcom employee

I have added a bank terminal inside the tax office. It will be on testlive next time we patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    I have added a bank terminal inside the tax office. It will be on testlive next time we patch.
    So an other reason for 15M/month...

Isn't there good room between Pass and warp to ICC?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I suppose the bank terminal could be more useful if it was not inside a building so everyone could have access to it, including guests. Unless everyone can enter all city buildings now since they all have a guest pass.

Kinnik

Thanks for answering it, that's always nice

Still not buying one.
    Because Race Yalm

Why not in a building that all cities will have - like the HQ?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Why not in a building that all cities will have - like the HQ?
    Gotta make something useless seem appealing somehow...

Can't say what i want to say as that would just be impolite.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I have added a bank terminal inside the tax office.
    If you zone out of the HQ you lose the quantum scanner wossname buff AFAIK, could we not have it ( the bank) in the HQ so if you forgot that one really important thing in some TS you could go get it? On a related note: Could either GMI or the Quantum scanner not use CL for it's cooldown skill? I can see that you might want to have GMI have a few seconds of cooldown to avoid server-crashy-spammification(tm) but it could have it's own GMI skill for that right?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast