Thread: CC not full, cloak lowered, city never targeted....

CC not full, cloak lowered, city never targeted....

Hi..I used to be able to run 3 lvl 70 raids on one ICE, each raid would chew through 33% of an ICE... this was before the patch yesterday..

Now with a 1/3 full CC, and dropped cloak, I waited for 20 minutes and the city never was targeted.. What Gives?

Does the CC now need to be at least half full or totally full in order for a raid to happen?

Maybe mine was just a one-off incident and needs to be looked into, like a bug. Would be interested to know if others experience the same thing.

-Meritosthene

Needs 50% for aliens to pop.

Think it was >50% ie. 51%+ in order to start a raid. I remember using two ql25s from the cru lady and it wouldn't trigger a raid
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

I was under the impression that it was always 51%+ charge to be targeted by aliens. Unless the cloak was left down and you lucked out on a random attack (if they haven't been removed from the game now)

Afaik the CC needs to be +50% for a General to spawn. That's always what i've had in mind at least...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

CC needs to be +10% for aliens to spawn, gen included.

Allways tought it has to be 50% for raid to start and cant go down to 0% before gen.

Has to have been a bugged city.. Always had to have 50%+ to get it going.

Always needed 50%+ here as well.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

It's 50% for raid to start. 10% left after 8th wave for General to spawn at the end. Always has been even before instanced cities appeared.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Once you you lower the cloak before putting the cru in you never forget *sob*

Yeah 50%+
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

All i can say for certain is its somewhere between 51 and 55% (likely 51).

Recently dropped in a 50 when CC was completely drained and got no raid. Tried once with 5% left and it started (55% after i put in cru).

Really wish theyd changed it (Hear me fc! :P) to 50% seeing as cru are now only in multiples of 50.

I was always under the impression that only 100% full CC gaurantees raid, and any other percentage from 99% down had a chance of NOT generating a raid.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I've found the the QL of the team raiding depends on the amount chewed up each time... lower ql raids chew up less ICE/CRU (70 in this case about 30-50%)... whereas a 220 solo/team raid will chew up 70% or so

ive definitely had raids off of less than 50% cc before that completed, nothing lower than 25%, seemed like 33% worked still.

I would just like FC to chime in and let us know what the guide is here.

Quote Originally Posted by madman666 View Post
    I've found the the QL of the team raiding depends on the amount chewed up each time... lower ql raids chew up less ICE/CRU (70 in this case about 30-50%)... whereas a 220 solo/team raid will chew up 70% or so

ive definitely had raids off of less than 50% cc before that completed, nothing lower than 25%, seemed like 33% worked still.

I would just like FC to chime in and let us know what the guide is here.
    Has nothing to do with level. Has to do with how long the Hacker and General are alive. They remove the CRU while they are in the city. It just so happens that higher level hackers and generals take longer to kill.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    All i can say for certain is its somewhere between 51 and 55% (likely 51).

Recently dropped in a 50 when CC was completely drained and got no raid. Tried once with 5% left and it started (55% after i put in cru).

Really wish theyd changed it (Hear me fc! :P) to 50% seeing as cru are now only in multiples of 50.
    AI raids are not a 100% guarantee in any city even if you have 100% CRU in the CC. It was designed this way and Ive been told by GMs and Devs alike that while the majority of the time you will get a raid, there is always a chance you won't.

The CC must be at least 50% to initiate a raid, or no Aliens will bother coming. Random raids are a bit different however and not really what the topic is, so I won't get into that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DrUrban-II View Post
    CC needs to be +10% for aliens to spawn, gen included.
    You're thinking of during a raid. If the Aliens take your CC's CRU level down to 10% they basically "win the fight", and have no further interest in your city. Think of it as a "cutting their losses" tactic. If your CC hit 10% the general will not send more waves, nor will he grace you with his presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I was always under the impression that only 100% full CC gaurantees raid, and any other percentage from 99% down had a chance of NOT generating a raid.
    I've never had a no show on 51%+