Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.6.X Patch rips

18.6.X Patch rips

18.5.4 Live to 18.6.0.4 Test (and reverse for comparison).

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.0.4.zip
    viewer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip

There was an error parsing from 18.5.4 to 18.6.0.4 (but not in reverse), so there might be stuff missing.
    •••••••• zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser ••••••••
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Hmm, some new experience stuff it seems, also buildings and tax office... When will that be implemented?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

18.6.0.4 to 18.6.0.7 TestServer patch (plus the reverse for comparison).

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.0.7.zip
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

The patch from 18.6.0.7 to 18.6.0.8 on the TestServer doesn't seem to have anything added/altered (DBwise).

18.5.4 to 18.6.0 Live patch (plus the reverse for comparison).

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.0.zip

Edit1:
    TestServer patches from 18.6.0.8 to 18.6.1.2 didn't seem to contain any new/updated items.

Edit2:
    Live patch from 18.6.0 to 18.6.1 didn't seem to contain any new/updated items.

Edit3:
    TestServer patch from 18.6.1.2 to 18.6.1.3 didn't seem to contain any new/updated items.

Edit4:
    TestServer patch from 18.6.1.3 to 18.6.2.1:
    Quote Originally Posted by DrUrban-II View Post
    ND removed from:

all Beta symbs
    all Beta spirits

Proactive/Reactive armor
    Basic DB bracer

Yalmaha - Delay reduced

For more ... -> http://koti.mbnet.fi/~drurban/aotest...8_06_02_11.zip
    ( viewer & xml in 1 zip! )

DrUrban - Half man, half APT !
    or if you prefer having a backwards rip as well, then here it is:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.2.1.zip
    Last edited by CriticalDmg; Apr 4th, 2013 at 16:27:02.

Bump for anyone who've missed this: http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...79#post6127179 (from "Some things from the 18.6.2 patchnotes").

Any idea what's been changed on the ACDC?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    any idea what's been changed on the acdc?
    sold ingame store as a novelty item you can put in utility slot and can be viisually float at side of one's toon ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

eagerly awaiting 16.2.2 to see what else is yesdrop

What are the programs I need to make my own patch rips, and where do I get them ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Elithas View Post
    This was a small patch, the bulk of which was improving/correcting things from the previous version.

I believe the only new YesDrop items are the Ring of Computing and the Eye of the Evening Star.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This was a small patch, the bulk of which was improving/correcting things from the previous version.

I believe the only new YesDrop items are the Ring of Computing and the Eye of the Evening Star.
    Lovely. No more farming lotv forever

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Good grief, finally!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

yay for yesdrop rings

Yesdrop nomad?

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    Yesdrop nomad?
    OMG yes please! Mich listen to this! :P

Only one of my toons have 2 of the 300 pads, be so great to be able to use em on other toons.

Thanks for the fast and friendly response =D

Quote Originally Posted by Elithas View Post
    Here's the 16.2 patch notes, looking forward to Sector 42 ;D

Yesdrop nomad?
    Yes please.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Yesdrop nomad?
    just join a group and do the FC annual desert rider raid. i was able to get it on 3 of my toons..from lv 136, lv170, lv220. The each did it with different time.

Yesdrop will probably cause people to just pick it up themsleves and not share with others till they have it on all their toons and then start selling it .

got mine free..no loot rights, just teamed and kill...and got the loot. sometimes....there was only 6 or less people doing Desert Raider...so it wasn't even hard to LFT..just show up and join! even a lv 60 toon was able to loot what he/she wanted...No one shows up ..team needs mroe damage dealer...so even lv50-100 toons join. granted there are some High level toons that wont let others join..but just wait till next few raids..you'll be able to join...but if Yesdrop...you chances of join will be less likly...since there's tons of alts to farm for and tons of people to sell too....so you pick..just making a suggestion..i wouldnt care if yesdrop or no drop...i can pass my 3 sets around my toons....heck it was the "no drop" tag that i gave up my "rolls" pass them up so others can have the armor...else i'll just loot it and give it to others outside the raid ( alts i would create, friends, etc.) so those in raid wouldn't even get it! FC probably have in there intention for those who come and raid..gets it..instead of a "Desert Raider" farm fest.
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Apr 19th, 2013 at 13:08:00. Reason: casue people need to just do it..like nike says ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

In that case I'll be waiting till ~2022 then :|

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast