Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Merge

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I wonder why they didn't just copy the characters from Test as a '3rd server' and merge them along with the RK1 and RK2 toons.
    We considered this and intended to do this originally.
    Unfortunately using testlive data would possibly lead us to many false positives due to the data being tainted by flawed patches that never went to live.
    We opted not to do this to make sure the test data is more accurate and reliable.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    and the normal testers were given boost and items to help restart them. In other words FC respected them for what they did on test. This wipe no so much.
    When was the last time you were on TestLive? There's a robot NPC in ICC named Auto that will give you full sets of Ofab armor, plus upgrades, auto-level you to 220/25 (and presumably research, though I couldn't get that to work), symbiants, etc.

After the introduction of Auto 2.0, I honestly can't see what people are Emo'ing about. I understand there's likely some items you can't get again without trouble perhaps (Yes, I'll miss my Tin-Foil Hat) but seriously guys, get a grip :/
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234