Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Froob Org Prez

Froob Org Prez

Since I can't find the old thread, and I can't remember what the verdict was:

Our org has one. Is this going to be a problem post-merge with city vouchers etc?
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Yes it will be a problem, vouchers will be nodrops (to prevent selling) and froobs cant place AI buildings.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Yes, you need to make a paid/AI toon your org president .... soon . . . yesterday even.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    Our org has one.
    Liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    Liar.
    Ah've got the POWA!
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs

You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Yes, you need to make a paid/AI toon your org president .... soon . . . yesterday even.

Kinnik
    I'd say let froob presidents manage the advantages for their members even if they don't get the benefits but that would make sense.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I'd say let froob presidents contribute financially before getting the ability to manage advantages.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

It's better to have some kind of terminal from where these vouchers could be picked up. so even after merge, if there is still a froob president to that org, he can promote a paid account and that account would be able to pick up the building(s)

Also, promoting froobs to org prez should be enabled again right after patch hits live
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    I'd say let froob presidents contribute financially before getting the ability to manage advantages.
    Erm. I don't know how many froobs you know but it's not unheard of for froobs, org leaders or not, to contribute towards city rent. Not to mention other stuff like the sense of community in an org.

If you mean through IRL rather than in-game finances, again there are options to buy things from FC which don't require a subscription. It's not unheard of for froobs to give FC money for those, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    Also, promoting froobs to org prez should be enabled again right after patch hits live
    ^ This.
    :E

For what it's worth, our org bought its city mostly on the creds of froobs. Everybody put in everything we had and got just enough for the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    For what it's worth, our org bought its city mostly on the creds of froobs. Everybody put in everything we had and got just enough for the sale.
    That's because you're too nice when selling lootrights, Srompupu. Start charging more.

froobs are second class citizens

I only meant to promote a ai-paid toon to org president long enough to make it thru migration and placing of your vouchers/buildings for your new city ...

I should hope FC will then allow froob presidents after that.

Otherwise petition now to have the vouchers go to an alternate paid-General instead of the org President.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by swirling-dog View Post
    froobs are third class citizens
    FIXED!

Still I'm not going to give up my froob bank org, though I moved in with new Org and took a empty city, I hope my 100M wasn't wasted...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndra-Corvid View Post
    If you mean through IRL rather than in-game finances, again there are options to buy things from FC which don't require a subscription. It's not unheard of for froobs to give FC money for those, either.

They aren't froob if they have paid money.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

They aren't froob if they have paid money.
    Well the majority of people seem to think anyone who doesn't subscribe is a froob.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndra-Corvid View Post
    Well the majority of people seem to think anyone who doesn't subscribe is a froob.

FRee-nOOB

The majority of people believe in an invisible sky wizard too.

your an idiot

The majority of people believe in an invisible sky wizard too.
    Screw that. Flying spaghetti monster IMO.

As for froobs who haven't paid anything to FC, I still see nothing wrong with giving them the ability to lead orgs. See my earlier comment about contributing other things than money.

Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization.
    Now they can charge for that privilege in the item shop!

Quote Originally Posted by swirling-dog View Post
    froobs are second class citizens
    That would be us ev0l pvp'ers I think.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast