Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pre-mini-blancing please

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Trol pistol is perfectly fine. Pistol perks need to be nerfed to 90% or 100% def checks.
    As for MR. Drop the AR bonus to 500 and remove the snare OR keep the AR bonus 1500 but make the debuffs on user alot nastyer. Self root comes to mind.
    Remove fears from the game.
    Remove shadowbreeds from the game OR give both sides access to all of them. Still breed specific tho.
    Make a detector for AOMH, that stuff is still around. Right, Baaaaeeng?
    Increase AS cap to all non-agents to 15 seconds.
    Decrease SA cap to 25s.
    Change enfo dimach to work like the shade one. A high heal with a shorter cooldown. 5min is fine. Dmg should be marginal.
    Remove LE nukes. Give NTs a proper stun nano.
    Vote Lazy for SWAG professional!
    I agree with all but the first one. But the idea of revisiting as cycle cap as a solution may actually be viable. I would suggest 25s for both sa and as tho (except for agents and shades maybe?), then i'd be okay with troll staying. Would fix a lot of the as online that is not troll pistol. Thumbs up for that idea.

because Evades Online would clearly be an improvement
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Give AS only to the Agent profession. Sjit fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    Give AS only to the Agent profession. Sjit fixed.
    No.
    Give agents 11 sec aimed shot and increase the cap to 15k.
    Give everyone else 16s(capped) aimed shot. I think even with this change, certain professions would become extremely OP, as in "evades online" OP. Hi advys!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Bump for Lazy's ideas and stuff. Nerf MR to 500 and implement the other rebalance breed perks immediately. That is why breed change was approved in the first place. At this rate there won't be any non-Trox combat profs left by the time rebalance/npe/engine/steam release happens

As for AS, maybe 15s for 2 handed weapons and 25-30s for one handed weapons, wouldn't even need to remove Troa'ler. Or they could just implement that crap Means said he would 4 years ago. *shrug*
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

I ll add my 2 cents looking at some mechanics from different angles:

Moongo Rage:
    1. It should only work with melee weapons - you rage means you you swing like mad with more power and hate so it should never affect any ranged weapons or even should decrease ranged attacks because you can not concentrate properly and aim your weapon.
    2. You act like mad - your AR and dammage can be increased but you should not plan your special attacks and perks or cast nanos while in "mongo rage"
    3. Limiting attack range and/or adding some snare effect would also make sense.
    4. Right now mongo rage is very powerfull tool for attacking and killing opponents when in fact it should become something like very powerfull defence tool. Something like when you push a wild animal to the corner/dead end and try to hurt it, it becomes extremely aggresive and dangerous because it fights for its life and defends ...

AS:
    1. The most stupid thing is that you can run/kite stop for a split second and use aimed shoot when in reality it should require some time to concentrate and aim.
    2. The best sollution would be instead of changing recharge time as some peoples suggested here to change attack time in the following way: it takes 5 seconds to execute succesfull aimed shoot but if you get hit then aiming is interupted and instead of aimed shot you do normal shoot.
    3. Implement minimum range like 10-15m ! Aimed shoot is a ranged attack. If you fight any melee profession toe to toe you can not use aimed shoot.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12