Thread: Just some questions.

Just some questions.

Hi there. I've been planning a lvl30 ma twink and I have a few questions to ask.

First thing is are evades worth it at this lvl? or should I not bother and go all out damage?
    Is 300 agi/str reachable for the gamboling masters wear?
    and lastly. Just fists or should I consider the kyr'ozch Nunchacko's?

I had an idea which used the ffb and ky'ozch nunchacko but it ended up being too ip intensive.

Thanks for your time
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Evades aren't worth it, full out NR and damage is your best bet.

And the best weapon setup is either claw+ffb or dual claws.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Dec 12th, 2012 at 02:52:05.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

hmm won't the split ar hurt? or will the extra dmg and attacks per minute make up for it?

your AR will be 100% irrelevant because a 31 jame trader will still land divest first time every time no matter what through nr1. glhf with lowbie pvp on a non-lovechild tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    your AR will be 100% irrelevant because a 31 jame trader will still land divest first time every time no matter what through nr1. glhf with lowbie pvp on a non-lovechild tho.
    If you can kill the trader before he lands divest it's ftw.

And I agree, you probably want a claw+FFB, kizzer, all relevant MA attacks.

you wont need evades, play full agg, and go for all out damage setup to try to take down towers as fast as possible.

don't forget your FM's and sit kits. If you get drained, chain FM's, and GGTFO out there, zone and use kit for drain removal.

almost every prof can OD a jame trader if you think about about dealing damage quickly Jame traders are limited significantly by ranged init and special skill. burst recharge is like 2 minutes, fling 30s or so. So, that means all they got is normals, and probably only got about 20 or so normals per minute.

I was gunna do a 90 bow MA for PVP with swaps to fist for q/afk damage on towers.

The tricks are getting all of your heals organized. Red dawn done properly should CH you. Go for low enough HP so you can outheal damage using non-drainable skills (red dawn+sit kit in battle kits+first aid stims+JJ berries+HD+SOM HoT's+fixer hots)

But don't go for so low HP that tower damage will pox you.

go all out NR, and then damage everything. I'd try trip weild with fear forged blades first, with lowish AR but lots of add dmg (as much as you can muster), and imo, the method to win is avoid PVP with traders by killing the CT before he arrives.

hmm ok thanks for the suggestions guys except for lazy. I've got a good idea of what to go for now.