Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Borealis under Omni-Tek

[ALL] OTPC: Borealis under Omni-Tek

Borealis under Omni-Tek
    December 1, 29486 - Anna Zobeki [Global]

Borealis, a beautiful city in a lush location, a city ripe with history and importance, a city with problems.

Equipped with a grid terminal, various shops and market search terminals
    Borealis is a more than viable city for people to call home. However, some may have noticed more and more Omni-Tek officials entering Borealis as part of the clean up efforts around tidying up Borealis and its streets.

I spoke to Omni-Tek citizens alongside both Neutral and Clan occupants of Borealis alike and asked them for their opinions on the reasons behind the mess.

While most Omni-Tek citizens truthfully admitted that they had nothing to do with the matter some of the more outspoken suggested it was a silent protest by Clan and Neutral forces to express their displeasure at the Omni-Tek administration. I for one am saddened by this news, and somewhat ashamed to think that people could stoop to such a level in order to express their irritation.

Omni-Tek endeavours to offer protection for those under its guard at all times and littering in one of its cities will only cost Omni-Tek more to assist in cleaning the streets. Ultimately this could affect us as citizens by having the funding which we would rather want directed to essential areas such as defence of cities and reclaim technology diverted to cleaning up Borealis.

Not to be put off by this I spoke to various Omni-Tek officials including an Omni-Pol Lt. in Rome later that evening who greatly appreciated the thoughts we had to offer on the matter.

Omni-Pol will be increasing their patrols in the city temporarily and issuing one thousand credit fines on the spot to anyone and everyone found littering in the Omni-Tek protected city of Borealis.

Anna Zobeki for the OTPC.

It is great to hear that Omni-Pol is taking steps to ensure a cleaner, safer Borealis for us all. This is just another example of how Borealis has flourished because of Omni-Tek's efforts. Hopefully the few that still wish to remove Omni-Tek's presence in Borealis will finally accept the fact that what we do is always for the benefit of the city's citizens.

Omni-Tek Brings Order.
    Omni-AF

...and yet he litters on....
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll